• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Scottish Cyclops and Mistake-a-Nature : 0
Indistinguishable Japanese Mumbling : 7
Incon : 0

Scout has stock weapons
Demoman has a Half-Zatoichi, Tide Turner, and Stock Sticky Bomb Launcher
3 Shoguns are present
Fight takes place in the dynasty map, 20 meters apart

"So good news is, all charges on Scout have been dropped. Bad news is, U.A has decided to re-schedule to an indefinite period of time. For now, please deal with the others on the list" said Miss Pauling through a phone.
"Aye, I'll do that" replied Demoman before turning towards his partner "You're lucky".

"Yeah yeah, at least for once it wasn't me" said Scout "So why are we here?".
"Swords, they make our swords" replied Tavish.

Soon, a number of wobblers appeared from the door, still wearing full gear. Their mumbling was incoherent but the translator picked up on it just fine. The two mercenaries were invited to view their weapons testing.

A few minutes later, the two viewed a single shogun holding a katana. The wobbler easily slashed through a glass bottle, not a single shard appearing before seemingly asking for more. "Ah, so that's why we need to bring bottles. Here!" said Demoman, offering one of his many empty bottles. The shoguns slashed through many of them with various swords, most of which were capable of cutting cleanly through glass. At some point however, they instead slashed an empty can of BONK!, indicating that they've somehow gotten ahold of Scout's bag.

"Aye, don't worry about it. They know not to cut weapons" said Tavish.
"Yeah, sure. We'll be fine. They're Japanese, they'll understand" replied Jeremy.

"Wait..." Demoman realized as a glass of milk was placed on the cutting table. In an instant it was slashed though for some reason, it didn't happen as cleanly as expected. Out of curiosity, the wobbler looked into the dripping glass, wondering if there was something solid inside. The shogun gasped in horror, his eyes instantly turning into Xs, unwilling to explain the truth.

It wasn't milk.

The other shoguns immediately turned on the two mercenaries. "You know what, I'm not even gonna try to explain this time" said Scout.

Good call, Scout

Last edited:
Wait! I just want to ask if... this can actually be added to Scout and Demon's win count on the Wiki Page, I don't how duo battle works so forgive me for my ignorance here.

Wait! I just want to ask if... this can actually be added to Scout and Demon's win count on the Wiki Page, I don't how duo battle works so forgive me for my ignorance here.
Yes, they are literally in the same team and have fought together (Along with the rest of the mercs) in several animations. Yes, this can be added

ok, ok, but It will probable be a stomp them, sticks do a lot of damage and If they are sticking into a wall the shouguns will not reflect them
But if I give Demo pipes they'll just reflect it back and reverse the stomp... Should I just give Demo his boots?

What stops demoman from staring and insta winning? did you people forget the Half-Zatoichi has healing and death manip? he just runs at them, and cuts them both gg... they have no counter to that considering he'll heal once he stabs one of them...

also, due to speed equalized rules means that the second he charges demo will reach them before they can get their paralysis move off...

also, due to speed equalized rules means that the second he charges demo will reach them before they can get their paralysis move off...
Wait what? They're supersonic so they're faster than Demo's charge, that one attack they have can blitz comparable units, and speed isn't equalized

they dont even have supersonic reaction speeds, they cant even dodge anything from the shoguns or the shoguns themselves...

they speedblitz then. its athletic human vs supersonic+...
Demo has AoE attacks via his stickies that only explode on his command. AoE is the thing that makes fighting much faster enemies possible. Also Scout's bullets are AoE and they can't consistently reflect projectiles. They at least have a chance of eventually blowing up these guys

Also they only do the blitz thing with that one attack which they need to charge. It's not insta-kill and the shoguns can't react on it since they stay for a while after performing it

Demo has AoE attacks via his stickies that only explode on his command.
yeah... on command... he has subsonic reaction speeds... against a supersonic+ enemy. he's not gonna activate it on time
Also they only do the blitz thing with that one attack which they need to charge. It's not insta-kill and the shoguns can't react on it since they stay for a while after performing it
hurricane slash is FASTER than their base speed which is supersonic+, they're blitzing without it

Well, they normaly just walk in direction of a enemy, their speed is just scalling to painters dodging tank shells, so they just use their full speed at especiffic moments

Even if speed equalized
The hurricane move is almost instant and would stop the charge, and the katana deth manipulation only work with people using the same wepon, not any katana

katana deth manipulation only work with people using the same wepon, not any katana
can you prove the Half-Zatoichi is different from a regular katana except for the fact it one shots anyone else using a katana? as far as we know demoman/soldier just picked up a katana one day and began one shotting each other
The hurricane move is almost instant and would stop the charge
except for the obvious long charge it takes for them to use it.

Back