• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Kamen Rider Revisions: 1971 Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going through all of the 98 episodes, our 3 profiles based on the 1971 series needed some HUGE updates. I'll be direct this time and add a small summary of the changes.
Also shout out to @Metal Batta for allowing me to use his old sandbox.

Kamen Rider Ichigo

Current profile
Updated profile

Summary:
  • Added Takeshi Hongo and Sakurajima keys.
  • Added a bunch of new powers and abilities/resistances.
  • "Higher" rating in Original key.
  • Speed upgraded to SoL (can be changed if it's better).
  • Lifting strength upgraded to Class 25
  • Added some scans in Intelligence section.
  • Gallery in Standard Equipment.
  • Changed Notable Techniques.
Kamen Rider Nigo
Current profile
Updated profile
Summary:
  • Added Hayato Ichimonji key.
  • Added a bunch of new powers and abilities/resistances.
  • Powerscaling with Kamen Rider Ichigo in other sections.
  • Gallery in Standard Equipment.
Shocker
Current profile
Updated profile
Summary:
  • Civilization Layout instead of Character Layout.
  • Removed the SHOCKER acronym as this only exists in The First/The Next continuities.
  • Added Gel Shocker.
  • Added Weaponry key.
  • Added a BUNCH of new powers and abilities.
  • More scans for Kaijins and Combatmen.

New profiles:
Shocker Generals (Colonel Zol, Dr. Shinigami, Ambassador Hell and General Black)

Important Notes:
- I'm still adding references, do not worry because it will be completed eventually through time.
-
Great Leader profile in development

If there are any issues with the profiles, then we can discuss here, but I tried my best to gather everything I could (and I even haven't touched on SIC Hero Saga or guidebooks, another stuff for another day).

Last edited:
It seems fine to me, though I'm not a very knowledgeable member. You can add the references I already added in their profiles so that my works is not nothing.

Also, I should note something. I only found four keys despite you have listed five keys in "Keys:" section. I personally feel that the profiles have great number of references to add. Adding every reference is technically enforced in VS Battles Wiki.

I'll just add everything at once, at least over 90 references per profile is too much.
But it is required and it is preferred especially for this old works. There are profiles which have over 90 references:

I triple checked and I haven't detected any issues, and they do already have some references so it should be no issue.

I triple checked and I haven't detected any issues, and they do already have some references so it should be no issue.
Ichigo:
Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Was able to one-shot many Cyborgs with attacks like Rider Kick, Rider Chop and Rider Punch. Fought against and defeated the Revived Cyborg Troops, consisting of 10 monsters that he defeated priorly[5]), higher with Denko Rider Kick (Has the double of power that of Rider Kick[5]) | Large Mountain level (While brainwashed, fought against Kamen Rider Nigo) | Large Mountain level (Four times more powerful than before. Fought against the Shocker Riders along with Kamen Rider Nigo. Defeated the Gel Shocker Revived Monster Troops. Can fight against enemies who can damage him) | At least Large Mountain level (Much stronger than before)
Key: Takeshi Hongo | Original (Episodes 1-13) | Sakurajima 1 | New 1 | Powered-Up
Attack Potency lacks Takeshi Hongo key.

I completely agree with this.

We haven't been giving Showa Riders enough attention for the longest time, and it's great that someone can fix them.

Ichigo is missing his High 7-A reasoning in the first key of his attack potency.

At a glance, everything else seems to be fine. Just remember to cite where the AP comes from.

His first key is 9-B. High 7-A comes from Original Ichigo being 4x weaker than New Ichigo.

He is stronger than Combatmens but weaker than Kaijins, that's why he has a "possibly far higher" rating due to sometimes fighting Kaijins without transform albeit for a short period of time. And the first key wasn't mean to be a "human" key, but a Normal state key.

No problem, Heisei and Reiwa are awesome, but it's time to bring Showa justice here, I plan to bring all of them.

Also I think we have enough agreements, but I'll wait a confirmation so I can do the changes and add the new profiles.

No problem, Heisei and Reiwa are awesome, but it's time to bring Showa justice here, I plan to bring all of them.

Also I think we have enough agreements, but I'll wait a confirmation so I can do the changes and add the new profiles.
You should call some more staffs over.
Given that only Oven has accepted this revision so far.

Isn't him the only staff member knowledgeable with Kamen Rider? I don't know who to call.

Thank you for your contribution.

By the way, does Ichigo and Nigo "create" Kamen Rider V3 an intelligence feat for both of them since it is a complex work?

The updated version look alright from a glance. I don't have enough time to go through them in detail though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back