• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skill Wars: The Skill Strikes Back

It feels immensely dumb to me to think that they aren't just because its precision stuff, so I'll think it is some other reason.

Plus, is just supporting statements.

Ionliosite said:
Is she more skilled that Pre-Crisis Karate Kid?
Well, she's the most skilled person in New Earth and Prime Earth, so she's totally above any other Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint character. Now, Karate Kid is from Earth-1, so I'm not sure how to compare a Pre-Crisis character to Lady Shiva.
Should we replace KK with her? Or is there someone above her in skill in DC?

The Prince of Counters said:
Also I'm gonna nominate some Hajime no Ippo characters but I can't tell who to nominate as the most skilled Takamura or Ricardo.
I'd go Ricardo. Takamura has his strength and gusto to help where he does lack in skill (in spite of his amazing skill), whereas Ricardo's skill does most of the work in his fights

Okay, let's start off:

VHD takes place in a world where FTL spaceships, sentient AI and supercomputers exist, and infinite sized pocket dimensions exist, so this world is clearly one of the supernatural. But let's start off with Hunters.

I know. I know Vampire Hunters are the most skilled of all Hunters. And
I'm well aware what fearsome opponents vampires are. Even though only one
Hunter in a thousand is good enough to make the grade, your chances of fighting
a vampire and winning are still only fifty-fifty, right? I know all that. My father
was a Hunter, too.
~ Doris Lang​
Vampire Hunters are the most skilled of all hunters, and only one of a thousand vampire hunters are good enough to make the cut. This comes from someone who's the daughter of a werewolf hunter, and completely skill stomped her earlier.

Keep in mind, D is speculated to be 10,000+ years old, so he's been doing this for a while. He's stated to be above any other vampire, further elaborating how not just skilled he is, but the entire race in general, and he's stated to be above them all. He's also stated to be the best vampire hunter multiple times. But enough of statements.

Copy pasting but, in volume 1, Doris completely controlling her whip like a living thing, from making the end take a 90 degree turn to the ground after it was reflected back at her with the merest twitch of her wrist, to her ultimate skill where she unwraps the whip in 8 after whipping it, each of the 8 tips perfectly aiming and wrapping around 8 different body parts while each of the 8 tips moves at a completely different speed to confuse the person in question. He's thrown his sword thousands of miles away with perfect accuracy. He's beaten people in H2H who are far bigger than him. He's beaten Nobles who are also monsters in skill with ease. Like Taskmaster, he has a photographic memory, is capable of landing on a tree bench without disturbing a single leaf, and walk ON leaves, and leave no footprints in snow. He can cut a puppet in such a way he paralyzes the users hands, slice a man's face so skillfully he only breaks ski, analyze and predict the location of a blade and dodges it so it can intentionally cure the flowers growing in one's lungs, cut someone so cleanly there's no blood or oil on the blade, make two people with weapons kill themselves accidentally along with a mix of H2H, and lastly defeated Valcua, second to the Sacred Ancestor in military combat art and knowledge, with only a small group of people, against an army.

To summarize, since I see no one cares to look for Witch's thing and I can't look for it right now, may try later...

Pray is part of Knight Order, or was before the events of the series. Knight Order is a special made organization that gathers the creme of the crop, the best of the best from each world in a vast human empire to turn into trainees, worlds with millions if not close to billions of inhabitants in each of them, a space empire and all that jazz.

The trainees are then harshly trained and culled by making them face beasts in missions, the things they are being trained to kill, with only the best of the best among the best of the best moving further.

Then we get to the knights, the ones that survive this. Even among the knights, some knights are above others and they are not at all equal. And above this line of knights itself, there are Master Knights, tested after grueling trial and error in war after war after war after confrontation after war, where even the fodders of the beasts can kill people on this level if they are at all careless and these fodders are literal zerg rush levels of numerous.

Above these bastards are Cold Heroes, cryogenically frozen monsters among the knights kept preserved since they were far too powerful/skillful to let old age take them and kept in reserve for future tragedies. Among those would be Sion, crowned Top Sword in her time as the top of all Knights, a genius that learned by merely seeing once, all that good stuff a lot of people have here, and when one of her trainers jokingly told her advice that they did not mean seriously, she took it serious and made her strikes completely imperceptible... somehow. She didn't even try, she just took the words at face value and succeeded casually at it.

And above all that, and above all of the Cold Heroes, including Sion, is Anne, who half dying, so broken down she was killing herself further just fighting, way weaker than in her prime and with serious emotional issues, fodderized Master Knights without killing them, and learned an improved version of Mayer Style, a near superhuman style of combat made by researching and fusing all known martial arts made by humans on Earth and after when they spread across the stars, a style so difficult that a watered down version meant to be accessible was one of the hardest possible styles you could learn, even for a Master Knight. Pray mastered it in months despite having 0 fighting knowledge, became better than her teacher, and then made Pray Style, a modified version that is far superior and even more powerful. That very same Anne I mentioned above has only a 3% win rate against Pray after all the battles they've had.

Garou is far above a multi-star system sized organization of the best fighters in the known universe, and people above the most basic fighters of that organization, and the people above them, and the people about them, in a long line, to the girl that is above most of these dudes with some of them using hax just because of her sword, to the girl above this girl, and to the girl laughably above this last girl.

Uuuh... Yeah, I am gonna call that bullshit.

Yeah Pray absolutely deserves to be here and honestly imo she should be at the top of the list above everyone else.

Back