• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMALL ADDITION TO THE LOW 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingPin's wording mostly seems fine to me, but as far as I am aware, the plural form of continuum can be either continuums or continua, and the former is easier for our visitors to understand.
I mean, it's an extremely small change so I'll take either or. As long as the gist of the proposal is understood, I don't think we'll have any problems.

It looks like a harmless change that better explains what the space-time continuum means, so it's probably fine with me. But for the purposes of ratings, "destruction of space-time continuum" == "destruction of past, present and future of the universe". So we shouldn't need the latter statement if the former is already present, until and unless there is context in the verse that distinguishes the two.

It looks like a harmless change that better explains what the space-time continuum means, so it's probably fine with me. But for the purposes of ratings, "destruction of space-time continuum" == "destruction of past, present and future of the universe". So we shouldn't need the latter statement if the former is already present, until and unless there is context in the verse that distinguishes the two.
Yes this is fine, who will apply it?

Oh yes, absolutely.

So can somebody write a draft text that we should add to the relevant page based on the previous version and what AKM said?

Okay. That should be fine to apply then, except for that we should preferably use the word "continuums" instead of "continua".

Well if someone is willing to add it, I am on mobile and will be on mobile for a while so if someone is willing to help

No offense, but... can't you do it yourself? It's just copying and pasting some text, I think.

I have done so:

Is there anything else left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back