• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small downgrade in Naruto speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calc shows he's moved 1.41 meters in the time it took the beam to hit the ground and for a cloud and debris to scatter...unless those rocks are also traveling FTL?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Why are we making a fairly controversial discussion during the lockdown?
To be honest the proposal in the OP didn't seem so controversial at first.

But since this has generated a lot of discussion, I suppose it should be put on hold for now and revisited later.

There's also nothing suggesting that Delta didn't fire the beam before Naruto moved. So this basically boils down to which headcanon is more appropriate in the context.

I'm more inclined to say that what's proposed in the OP is not the case. As the motion lines hints that Naruto had moved concurrently with the beam, rather than what's being suggested that Naruto had moved before the beam was fired. As there's not likely to be any motion lines then, as Naruto would have finished moving by that point.

I'm not agreeing with the OP, I'm pointing out that calculation is most likely incorrect. It's calculated as if Naruto moved 1.41 m in the time it took for the beam to reach the ground, but the beam has clearly impacted the ground and debris has flown. For the calculation to be correct, those rocks would've had to have instantaneously traveled the distance they've moved.

in first scene naruto was shwon to not move at all

so dont know why op assumed he moved b4 beam

op also ignoring motion lines

so i dont agree with op

I also think USklaverei has a fair point. But as was already said, this thread will be a disaster so it's probably best to wait until after the forum move for this discussion, might be worth locking until then?

Well, no posts made from April 15 and onwards wll be saved and transfered to the new forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back