• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Psykos/HE and BS Revision

I don't get this point because how would using her full power to deflect an attack and contributing her full power to a defence be any different in terms of strain?

Anyway, the profiles do use the redraws, so maybe someone found that it wasn't Bang and Bomb. Idk, but I'll just go neutral on this issue.

But it wasn't up against nothing in either version of events. My version just suggests it wasn't up against the full power of the attack.

On second though, like I said a couple comments above, the whole feat is a little too vague for my liking.

Maybe she reflected the blast before they reached Bang and Bomb, maybe she barely helped at all. Idk.

Psykos doesn't have power sensing on her profile, so that might be something that needs to be added. Also, her Skilled Psychic Combatant entry under Notable Attacks/Techniques mentions her losing against Fubuki when that hasn't happened in the manga yet, so that needs to be removed as content from the webcomic.
Is anyone going to say something about this?

It’s fine.

We’ll probably just do those changes at the same time as everything else.

We're discussing other stuff related to changes created by this scaling, like PsykoJet.

I should probably just edit the OP because there's more topics to discuss, and making edits only to have to revert them later sucks.

Where does it mention destroying EC's entire body? All Psykos said is that they could fight.

Even if she does kill EC, it doesn't really require destroying his entire body. She could just cut EC in half, destroy his head, or blow a hole through him. We've only seen EC regen its carapace via molting cycles.
She might've seen her taking those all bullets of Boros spaceship thus lead to believe she could win against EC despite his regeneration and large body.

That could be the case, but it's not as if we can confirm it.

They can take down people on par with Darkshine's AP, so probably.

They can take down people on par with Darkshine's AP, so probably.
Darkshine isn't on par with tatsumaki since if that's the case she should've noted that he is also one of the heroes that can beat EC but whatever.... Btw do you have a Discord? I just wanted to talk something with you also it's fine I'm not going to pester you there lol

She also didn't include Bang. Psykos and Gouketsu severely underestimated the Hero Association.

I don't use it with other members due to privacy stuff, sorry. I can add you to a private wiki chat if you want.

Why would it be invalid? If it’s cause of the redraws, there was a thread about that a while ago and it was determined that it was still usable.

Fubuki's feat maybe being semi-invalid. Idk.
Bang was surprised that he wasn't hurt at all, which means that she protected him from Rover's attack, and considering that her defense is equal to her attack power, there is no reason to disregard this feat.

If we’re still going with Amai > Fubuki, here’s a bunch of AP justifications that do eventually lead back to Psykos.

Attack Potency: At least Small City level (As a Dragon level threat, he should be superior to Royal Ripper and Bug God. Could knock around Amai Mask and slightly bruise him, but Amai was unable to fight back or defend himself), up to City level (Becomes stronger with the more pathetic he feels. Easily brutalized Amai Mask and ripped him apart. Broke out of a heavily weakened Tatsumaki’s telekinesis, with Tatsumaki casually breaking out of Fubuki’s telekinesis not too long before)
Durability: At least Small City level, up to City level (Withstood his own redirected punch and survived a beatdown from Bang)
Key: Base
Attack Potency: City level (Capable of harming Fuhrer Ugly)
Durability: City level (Survived a punch from Fuhrer Ugly that was redirected by Bang, albeit not without damage)
Attack Potency: City level (Harmed Gums on multiple occasions)
Attack Potency: City level (His offensive capabilities are stated to be superior to his defenses. Incinerated Gums’ insides, albeit after Bang had pierced through its body)
Durability: City level (Withstood Gums biting his arm)
Key: Post-Elder Centipede
Attack Potency: At least City level (Clashed blades with the Promoted Rook)
Durability: City level (Survived a blast from Drive Knight)
Key: Jet Form
Attack Potency: City level with tactical transformations (While he was somewhat weaker, he could clash with Psykos in his jet form)

If we don’t scale Amai above peak Fubuki, this scaling chain remains the same, but Amai keeps his current AP and gains Small City level durability.

Last edited:
And what would the changes be if we didn't go with Amai > Fubuki's MA arc feats?

(Which I still don't think we should do. It definitely seems implied to me that she got stronger seeing as Fubuki couldn't defeat D-oS before, but could in this arc)

And what would the changes be if we didn't go with Amai > Fubuki's MA arc feats?
Amai would keep his current AP rating, but he’d also be upgraded to Small City level durability since Ugly didn’t do much damage to him before becoming stronger.

Ugly should still be ‘up to City level’ since he broke free from a heavily weakened Tatsumaki’s telekinesis, with Tatsumaki casually breaking out of Fubuki’s TK and restraining Bang and Bomb earlier in the same chapter.

So basically, the only thing that really changes is Amai not being City level.

Last edited:
If we’re still going with Amai > Fubuki, here’s a bunch of AP justifications that do eventually lead back to Psykos.

Attack Potency: City level (Far superior to Fubuki, as she believes it is impossible for her to reach the top of A-Class and surpass Amai, and she later described him as a monster that defies common understanding)
Attack Potency: At least Small City level (As a Dragon level threat, he should be superior to Royal Ripper and Bug God. Could knock around Amai Mask and slightly bruise him, but Amai was unable to fight back or defend himself), up to City level (Becomes stronger with the more pathetic he feels. Easily brutalized Amai Mask and ripped him apart)
Attack Potency: City level (Harmed Gums on multiple occasions)
Attack Potency: City level (His offensive capabilities are stated to be superior to his defenses. Incinerated Gums’ insides, albeit after Bang had pierced through its body)
Durability: City level (Withstood Gums biting his arm)
Key: Post-Elder Centipede
Attack Potency: At least City level (Clashed blades with the Promoted Rook)
Durability: City level (Survived a blast from Drive Knight)
Key: Jet Form
Attack Potency: City level with tactical transformations (While he was somewhat weaker, he could clash with Psykos in his jet form)
I agree with these

It says FU is at least City level while Gums is City level
Aside from the fact that would literally mean Ugly is superior…
Attack Potency: At least Small City level (As a Dragon level threat, he should be superior to Royal Ripper and Bug God. Could knock around Amai Mask and slightly bruise him, but Amai was unable to fight back or defend himself), up to City level (Becomes stronger with the more pathetic he feels. Easily brutalized Amai Mask and ripped him apart)
Literally where are you seeing “At least City level”?

Yes, Ugly as he initially appeared has no reason to scale to Gums or to City level. He could barely deal damage to Amai at that point.

Back