• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMG Bowser speed revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Just something simple. His page implies that his reaction speed doesn't coincide with Mario's, even though the normal key states that he does. It should be changed to MFTL+ reaction (and possibly combat) speed via scaling with Mario

Hmm. I suppose that this seems reasonable, but would like to see input from more members.

I really don't understand the issue, so I'll break down the stats of the two characters:

Bowser with the Grand Star is able to fly to the center of the universe, tag a MFTL spaceship with his meteors(Eventually becomes Spaceship Mario) and Rosalina's Comet Obsevatory, and was able to escape black holes.....though I believe we no longer use Black Holes to scale any stat for a character apart from it's Attack Potency. Considering Mario is capable of dodging his attacks and travelling across galaxies with Launch Stars while being able to react and land in the destinations before the impact, he gets the reaction feat.

@Dino Ranger Black Given that you are the Mario expert, do you think that any statistics need to be changed, or better explained?

Looking at both profiles, the characters are already noted to have FTL feats and they are limited to the SMG games. I, honestly, don't see what to change since the profiles are fine unless we should provide an explaination for Bowser's case of being MFTL with the Grand Star.

An explanation might be appropriate, in order to avoid future confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back