• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So at this point, should we consider this guy a reality-warper?

Some friend told me Espers basically only 'think' they have these powers, and are able to influence the world from themselves.

I read somewhere, if I can find that source that if Accelerator thinks or believes hard enough that something has a vector, it is a vector. His powers are basically limited to his imagination and willpower, which is why he is called He Who Wields The Power of God.

Unless someone can counter such a thing and help me get a better understanding of these Espers, by all means.

I'm not as well versed with Index.

Manipulating physics is sort of or kinda reality warping to a certain degree. However, I'm not covinced enough to truly call him as one until we see more....impressive feats.

I've seen way better reality-warping feats than anything Accelerator has done. I'm just in a neutral party ground in the power set of this verse.

Back