• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, yeah, running for discussion moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
In the past, I've found it sorta awkward to ask admins to close my threads. Obviously, that sounds very idiotic from an outsider's perspective, as it is quite literally their job which they were appointed for, but for my personality type (which you might be surprised to know is sorta shy in that regard), it just doesn't feel right.

Of course, while this admittedly sorta self-centered desire was the catalyst, I've also want to simply shave off the workload off my fellow Wiki members in any way possible.

I understand that first paragraph may have not painted the best picture for myself, but I do legitimately think I could do a good job on this. I consider myself a patient person and approachable enough (even if my profile may paint a different picture), so yeah. Long story short, I think I'm good enough.

i think you'd make a good discussion moderator. If the other active staff are fine with it so am I.

Ryukama said:
i think you'd make a good discussion moderator. If the other active staff are fine with it so am I.
Agreed.

Let's see.

Max went for admin, but got discussions and chat moderator. Still got something.

Seol went for admin, and she got to be an admin.

Now this is happening. See a pattern? I do.

But i'm just sitting back and laughing at nothing.

Oh yeah I see the pattern , I want to be modded too but I don't have the courage to ask, also I know I'm not admin material

Same, I'd become a dictator almost instantly, I know because I got nodded on a discord Roleplay server once and I got drunk with power within a day (I changed the name of unassigned players to peasants)

Yellowpig10 said:
Same, I'd become a dictator almost instantly, I know because I got nodded on a discord Roleplay server once and I got drunk with power within a day (I changed the name of unassigned players to peasants)
Same with me

Oh, yes. I see a bit of potential in you, so go ahead. Knock yourself out. If you get the power, you know........

Yellowpig10 said:
You just ruined any chance of becoming an Admin

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Really? Just right now? I think he's mentioned this dictator thing before.

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
That's the point, I don't want history to repeat itself, keep that admin stuff away from me, I wanna stay sane

Anyway, yeah I find no problem in Crabwhale being a Discussion Moderator

Anyway, how many more staff members must vote before we have a conclusion?

I'll promote you since the others are fine with it.

Also the reason I'm being a bit lax with promotions is because a few JBW staff have been going inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back