• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solaris Speed Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChocomilkAlex said:
Sooooooooooooooooooooo, why would someone like Dialga not be granted this? Besides ShadowWarrior's headcanon that it is "bound by time"
Except if you actually payed attention you would see I never said Dialga was bounded by time.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
ChocomilkAlex said:
Sooooooooooooooooooooo, why would someone like Dialga not be granted this? Besides ShadowWarrior's headcanon that it is "bound by time"
Except if you actually payed attention you would see I never said Dialga was bounded by time.
My bad, I tried to summarize it off the top of my head. Would Dialga's Avatars be immeasurable for the same reason as Solaris?

@Chocomilk Palkia embodies the concept of space, which is infinite & gives him infinite speed easily by that alone and is why he can fight against his counterpart who embodies all of time since space & time are connected and all. Also, Dialga is the "time" of space-time, so he wouldn't be immeasurable but rather just having Nigh-Omnipresent with infinite speed since he's already in every point of time.

So... what's up with this thread? Is it still going? Is anyone going to address these arguments?
Edit: Nevermind. I just saw the new comments. Sorry. I'm new here.
personally don't agree with Solaris being Immeasruable. Sorry if I'm necroing by accident, I just felt like giving my thoughts on the issue here.

Statements supporting infinite/immeasurable/omnipresent are clearly not the case given what we see. Even then, maybe they were referring to when Solaris reached it's peak, because it was going to consume all timelines but it wasn't doing so during the fight. They also fought what Eggman called a "sign" of a super-dimensional being and the first phase focused on the anchors keeping it in their dimension or whatever, so what Sonic and co. actually fought isn't and wasn't the actual Solaris going by other statements as well.

But that's just me. If you disagree, then that's fine, just please do it re
What other statements support the idea that Sonic and co. didn't fight the actual Solaris?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back