• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Downgrades for the low Tiers (Chainsaw Man)

ae2342a90b9420fa16a4f1879a4e51da.jpg

0005-008.png

It's negligible difference

The values wouldn't be affected

Also I'm pretty sure the one your suggesting has been upscaled by AI

Guess I'll write a summary

• All fiends that don't have concrete scaling to Hybrids get downgraded to 9-A via scaling to Power's feat (.0067 Tons)
  • Beam is a special case where he will remain High 8-C only in durability via tanking an attack from the Bomb Devil
  • Denji and devil hunter tier characters will be 9-B via Denji surviving an explosion (240 Kilojoules)
  • All Characters with Unknown LS get upgraded to "At least Athletic Human"
  • All Characters with Unknown Speed get the same treatment

Guess I'll write a summary

• All fiends that don't have concrete scaling to Hybrids get downgraded to 9-A via scaling to Power's feat (.0067 Tons)
  • Beam is a special case where he will remain High 8-C only in durability via tanking an attack from the Bomb Devil
  • Denji and devil hunter tier characters will be 9-B via Denji surviving an explosion (240 Kilojoules)
  • All Characters with Unknown Speed get the same treatment
Thank you

What's the feat?

I think Power should be Superhuman for being able to lift and swing that massive hammer with 9-A levels of power, as well as sending Denji flying into the roof with a casual slap.

New Summary

• Kishibe (When he gets a profile) and anyone who scales to his level would also be upgraded to 9-A
  • Aki is also a special case with his Angel Devil Katana which will remain High 8-C
  • Aki's speed will be downgraded to "At least Athletic Human"
  • Denji and Devil Hunter tier characters will be 9-B via Denji surviving an explosion (240 Kilojoules)
  • All Fiend level Characters with Unknown LS get upgraded to Class 5 via scaling to Power's Feat (1.8 Tons)
  • All other Characters with Unknown LS get upgraded to "At least Athletic Human"
  • All Characters with Unknown Speed get upgrade to "At least Athletic Human"

I think that's it

Also Power's base should have "higher with sufficient blood consumption" or something like that, since her feat of accidentally punching Denji into the ceiling occurred after she had consumed a shitton of zombie blood, and she had to have some of the blood drained out later to keep from getting difficult to control

Btw, is Beam just gonna be Wall level, or are we scaling him to Power and making him 9-A, on account of him being a Fiend corresponding to a pretty notable fear, same as Power?

I'd also say that Galgali should be "at least 9-A" on account of being associated with a pretty powerful fear and being noted as particularly strong for a Fiend, to the point that he has to be constantly poisoned to be kept in a weakened state.

Btw, is Beam just gonna be Wall level, or are we scaling him to Power and making him 9-A, on account of him being a Fiend corresponding to a pretty notable fear, same as Power?
I'd also say that Galgali should be "at least 9-A" on account of being associated with a pretty powerful fear and being noted as particularly strong for a Fiend, to the point that he has to be constantly poisoned to be kept in a weakened state.
Read my summary above

All fiends that have reason to scale to power get 9-A
Beam stays 9-A in AP but dura wize gets High 8-C

Also yea, violence devil gets 9-A, higher with mask removed

Back