• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Someone's wanking Superman, and they're insulting this site. Back-up please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
If you can help me, or are interested in throwing you're 2 cents in, go ahead. Sorry if this post is in the wrong place or has incorrect labels. My fault.

This makes me sad... So...

I was debating someone about Superman (it wasn't on here, it was on YouTube, the cess pool of wrong, so I went pretty all-out) and he refuses to believe things such as:

Superman can't die. Period. He provived a PIS/out-of-context scan to "prove" his point.

Superman can easily find a way to surpass hyperverse and onmipotent power. What?

Superman could take Dr.Manhattan with ease in any version of the charcter (he likes to qoute Prime One Million, the most I see).

And he also insults me, not that that matters. I'm okay. However they no only called us out, but also pointed the fact the I used the site as a reference because we're "terribly wrong".

His userman is MWMTEE and here's the video he is lurking on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HhrNoFgsGY

His best/worst qoute yet: "mg he would be like a peice of dust to prime 1 mill, manhattan is the weakest in his tier, people like franklin richards laugh at him , sentry could rip his molecouls apart.

now im not saying hes weak , but he is far from god very far , if anything he is a S tier - Herald tier , then theres like 6 more tiers above that. superman prime 1 million has every power in the universe sun dipped for 80k years , oh and can control the multiverse´╗┐"

I need help debating him. Bad. I can't argue, because honestly, I don't know much about comic verse and the animated Superman not from Justice League. I instead used our site as a reference until he pointed out how wrong we were. Ugh... I need a bath, cocoa and some ambient jazz...

I believe its preferable not to involve ourselves in meaningless fights over the web. Let them badmouth us as much as they please, we shall not drop down to their level.

Pietro Maximoff said:
You shouldn't concern yourself with the cancer known as "Youtube"
I know, but I have always spent time there and it feels like a home to me. I almost considered making it my homepage. Then I discovered everywhere else and just set it to a blank tab.

However, I dont believe this should slide. The more popular that thread gets, and the more idiots is spawns, the less likely we can convince anyone our site has legit info and such.

Viturino said:
I believe its preferable not to involve ourselves in meaningless fights over the web. Let them badmouth us as much as they please, we shall not drop down to their level.
Oh, no, I wasn't requesting that. I just want somebosy to help me get the right info out regardless. If anyone believes this guy, I think we failed our jobs a little, and the world gets a lot more biased otherwise. Up to you, but thank you for your input.

Meh Saitama >>>>Both of them but this is a dead topic to me.Goku outclasses most of supermans versions and some of supermans versions solo DB verse so it's equal imo.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Meh Saitama >>>>Both of them but this is a dead topic to me.Goku outclasses most of supermans versions and some of supermans versions solo DB verse so who it's equal imo.
MWMTEE seems to think

Superman >>>>>> Suggsverse and all of fiction multiplied before being combined and put to the power of 10. And then an order of magnitude beyond that.

I don't want to quit debating.

CHILL, I wish this guy could see things your way.

He doesn't seem to troll either. My spidey senses weren't tingling. I felt he was trying to uplay and downplay Supes and us, respectively.

SoyHop said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Meh Saitama >>>>Both of them but this is a dead topic to me.Goku outclasses most of supermans versions and some of supermans versions solo DB verse so who it's equal imo.
MWMTEE seems to think
Superman >>>>>> Suggsverse and all of fiction multiplied before being combined and put to the power of 10. And then an order of magnitude beyond that.

I don't want to quit debating.

CHILL, I wish this guy could see things your way.
As much as I love Supes... hahahahahahaha!!!! The only ones that can possibly (probably/certainly for the foremost and last-most) against Dr. Manhattan are strange visitor, sworded pc, or thought robot. Heck, they're the only ones who can stand to Goku now.

He's just being a s**** troll.

I Mean, It's not like wanking superman and making fun of us happen the first time today (Even OBD made fun of us which i don't mind too)

Unless they try to edit and troll here. Don't even try to listen to him if he has a hate boner for us and sucking on Superman's d****

Undylan said:
He's just being a s**** troll.
I Mean, It's not like wanking superman and making fun of us happen the first time today (Even OBD made fun of us which i don't mind too)

Unless they try to edit and troll here. Don't even try to listen to him if he has a hate boner for us and sucking on Superman's d****
When did that happe

When they call us out and called us VS babies and even ClassicGameGuys said it to the site over at OBD too

Honestly, l'll agree with that. But this is a wiki anyways. So it doesn't really matter.

Undylan said:
When they call us out and called us VS babies and even ClassicGameGuys said it to the site over at OBD too
Honestly, l'll agree with that. But this is a wiki anyways. So it doesn't really matter.
Do you have a lonk to it

Hyperception said:
Undylan said:
Do you have a lonk to it
Why do you ask?

And Link*

Undylan said:
Hyperception said:
Undylan said:
Do you have a lonk to it
Why do you ask?
And Link*
I gotta see it

And that was intentional

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
>Vs babies
Aw c'mon. Not even the much more obvious Vs Bitches? Way to drop the ball, guy.
Can't blame them, We set our standards too high here.

Undylan said:
Can't blame them, We set our standards too high here.
Nah. I don't care about that (and yeah, our standards on certain things are either too high or too low). I just meant that was a really weak insult, and the more obvious one woulda been better.

I think the standard is alright if they don't want to have a proper debate without curse word then too bad for them, thats why this wiki is so peaceful and enjoyable atlease for me.

GTgokussj4 said:
I think the standard is alright if they don't want to have a proper debate without curse word then too bad for them, thats why this wiki is so peaceful and enjoyable atlease for me.
Yes, we do try to be civil when doing serious debates (i.e. not just dicking around).

Davy0 said:
You guys care way too much about what people think. (Burps)
We are the Hivemind don't you see?!

All of our minds together make one huge ego. We just can't let this wiki be treated like a step-cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back