• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies on my end for miss-calcing the joules. I went over this with some other members and I suppose we didn't check for this to be different.

So what now? Do we keep the 7 yottatons for Adventure Sonic and upgrade the cast past colors to 36 ninatons?

Honestly, i'm not sure.

Cal made a comment earlier about bringing Sera to this thread (though he deleted it for some reason)

Why not simply have the Post-Color's character's downscale or massively downscale from 36 or 27 ninatons? So while technically they are able to harm the Eggrobo and the Nega Wisp, they will still be significantly weaker than both. It would also explain why Sonic had to use a special attack/temporary power-up to defeat the Nega Wisp and the Eggrobo.

So the Post-Colors Base Sonic AP would look like this:

Tier: High 5-A, Higher with FCB and Extractor Energy

I'll be having this thread closed. Me and several others like Shake and Maverick agree that if we should make a High 5-A thread it should be made separately.

Alright, I shall wait for the High 5-A thread. Will we discuss about who scales to 7 yottatons over there as well or is that already settled?

Alright then.

I believe that anything Pre-Colors should only scale to 7 yottatons or higher with the exception of beings that are fully powered by all 7 Chaos Emeralds or are comparable to said beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back