• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So sonic is now faster than flash and take the third spot for the top 10 fastest finite speed characters, if this is accepted

In every Archie issue there's a part at the end where they awser fan letters, this is one from issue 5 me thinks?

Is "the time it takes to read this" referring to the screenshotted text, the whole Q+A section or the whole comic issue?

Also, if it refers to the entire comic issue, who is gonna count all the words? I could do a low and a high end based on that.

It's not needed, it's very clear it's not the full comic because he say this instead of issue, and in those Q&A they always use issue when it's the full comic

Theuser789 said:
The context of the full comic? Is no diferent from statment like I will be back before you say "setence"
Statements which are hardly ever taken literally in the first place, but given it's at the back of a comic issue, it could very well be referring to the entire comic.

Statements which are hardly ever taken literally in the first place, but given it's at the back of a comic issue, it could very well be referring to the entire comic.

The Q&A parts are separated from the main issue and it's contents, and when talking about the comic they always use issue intead in every Q&A on Archie Sonic

In case of any doubt, it would make sense to have "low end", "mid end", "high end" to see how different the is speed is in each interpretations.

Anyway this makes sense since Sonic has done similar things before, like visiting each planet with a Sonic in the multiverse (Disregarding that there are infinitie Sonics, and in fact Zonic failed to warn many of them)

Executor N0 said:
In case of any doubt, it would make sense to have "low end", "mid end", "high end" to see how different the is speed is in each interpretations.
I assume this current result would be the Low-End? How would we get different ends in context of the calc?

ShakeResounding said:
Executor N0 said:
I assume this current result would be the Low-End? How would we get different ends in context of the calc?
Actually it's the high-end.

Low-End --> Assuming "this" is the entire comic issue.

Mid-End --> Assuming "this" is the entire Q&A page.

High-End --> Assuming it's what's in the screenshot.

Ohhhh. I still think, even if it's the high end, the context makes it seem like it would be only that statement. But I guess it wouldn't hurt.

By the way, damn fine work on the calc.

Here's my stance on it.

Being the entire comic doesn't make sense because (as said above) the Q&A section is seperate from the comic. The page seems more reasonable, but the statement still seems to allude to and hold independence with the rest of the questions and their answers.

They most likely draw from a pool of questions, answer them and then put them on the page together, so it makes sense that it would only refer to that specific answer and not the entire page.

Sonic as 3rd fastest NANI, time to upgrade Flash ovo.

w╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âf╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âe╠Âc╠Âi╠Âf╠Âi╠Âc╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Â,╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠Â,╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Â,╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âe╠Âc╠Âi╠Âf╠Âi╠Âc╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âr╠Âd╠Â

Greenshifter said:
They most likely draw from a pool of questions, answer them and then put them on the page together, so it makes sense that it would only refer to that specific answer and not the entire page.

Sonic as 3rd fastest NANI, time to upgrade Flash ovo.
This is exactaly what they do, each letter is responded separately and then put togheter

Back