• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Mastor

He/Him
Super Sonic Frontiers vs Twilight Sparkle Rainbow Power was used

Rules:

• Sonic and Twilight Sparkle in 2-A peaks
  • Speed is equalized
  • Any win-con is valid
  • 10 meters of distance in the start

Votes:

Super Sonic Frontiers "You are too slow!": 8 (@Gilad_Hyperstar,@omegabronic,@Phsccarvalho,@Eseseso,@Lenyo456,@Uuber1,@One-Mastor,@BoastJr)

f60e0960482996c977ccf4feec16cedb.png

Twilight Sparkle Rainbow Power "I carry within me the most powerfull magic of all!": 0
large.png

Incon (Both Fandom kill them with his... Intensity): 0

Last edited:
Alright, well right off the bat, Twilight has autoshields in this form protecting her. Her AP and her/her shield's durability should massively upscale from Luna, who is likely many many millions of times above baseline 2A.

Twilight in this form tends to open with a powernull attack, which I don't think Sonic can resist, and her attack range (which if you ask me, should be higher) is fairly large. However, given their speed being equal, I guess the question comes down to if Sonic can avoid a massive aoe attack that rivals his speed.

For now, I'm heavily leaning Twilight unless Sonic opens with something crazy in-character.

Alright, well right off the bat, Twilight has autoshields in this form protecting her. Her AP and her/her shield's durability should massively upscale from Luna, who is likely many many millions of times above baseline 2A.

Twilight in this form tends to open with a powernull attack, which I don't think Sonic can resist, and her attack range (which if you ask me, should be higher) is fairly large. However, given their speed being equal, I guess the question comes down to if Sonic can avoid a massive aoe attack that rivals his speed.

For now, I'm heavily leaning Twilight unless Sonic opens with something crazy in-character.
Sonic have Spindash amp velocity and Super Sonic Boost, aoe attack its a conceptual attack?

the gap between hyper sonic and baseline 2-A is far more massive than that, using super sonic for a sec, the totem pole of 2-A scaling is classic super sonic, super sonic gets stronger proportionally the same ammounts of times as base sonic as shown in frontiers, the difference between baseline 2-A and current super sonic is in the sextillions because of that, now classic hyper sonic would be far stronger than even that due to being powered by the super emeralds, the same logic applies here, making hyper sonic probably in the undecilions of times above 2-A, plus he goes in character with a 346x speed amp that makes him see people that blitz him in slow motion, almost as if they weren't moving
Twilight in this form tends to open with a powernull attack, which I don't think Sonic can resist
what has she shown to powernull exactly? has she shown to be able to powernull anything that sonic does?

Last edited:
Following.

In addition to what omegabronic has already said, Sonic can attack Twilight at all points of time, and has invulnerability to withstand her normal attacks. And of course, he has help from Homing Attack to help him land the move.

And obviously he can do more of those things:
Time Manipulation/Time Stop (Ability; With Time Stop, and the Chaos Emeralds)
BFR & Sealing (Ability; Can send targets outside space-time with the Chaos Emeralds, or use Chaos Control to send others to different dimensions)

So I guess nothing stops Sonic from stopping time and doing a Spin Dash or using one of those abilities.

and her attack range (which if you ask me, should be higher) is fairly large. However, given their speed being equal, I guess the question comes down to if Sonic can avoid a massive aoe attack that rivals his speed.
Sonic has Spin Dash which multiplies his speed enough to do a blitz

To dodge attacks, he has
Analytical Prediction (Shown to notice patterns in his opponent's style[4] and adapt to fight accordingly)
Precognition (Innate senses make him sneeze to alert him of incoming danger)
Enhanced Senses (Hearing and Reflexes. Can maneuver around perfectly in pitch black conditions and blinded)
Extrasensory Perception (His quills can identify and detect danger)[5]

Besides of course, having its Development Accelerated that will make it faster and obviously the Teleportation.

Change Hyper to Super because it's AP stomp
I think it's the same. In addition to still being an AP stomp, going according to what Omega said.

The Twilight stuff is through bursts of energy. And Sonic very easily can dodge all of this with his speed and reactions.

Besides that he can stop time and then do whatever he wants.

Hyper Sonic its unnecesary, so i change to Super Sonic for more balanced match up, because Sonic have more broken haxes here

Alright. Sonic uses boost and one shots. Twilight has haxes but I don't think she'd use them fast enough to prevent being one shotted

So Sonic start with Boost and attack, but Twilight have shield to protect her and in the next move can use Mind Control with Sonic, and Sonic don't have Mind manipulation resist

Passive shield with durability similar to his AP and already have Teleport to dodge, telekinesis to immobilize
She ain't restraining Sonic with an immeasurable attack. If she would start to teleport randomly then it's only a matter of time before Sonic uses Chaos Control to stop her in time

Sonic also passively grows stronger the more the fight continues and even if their AP are even at first, he'll surpass the shield's durability quickly and will overwhelm her

Voting Sonic

Conceptual Mind Manipulation, i remember it's not usable in this context, because Dark Gaia only can attack the mind of Sonic for the dark energy inside of them
That's not how it worked. Dark Gaia subjected the majority of the planet to his control by manipulating the ambient emotions within them to alter and control individuals. Sonic being immune to such effects is something noted within the story as important, because otherwise Sonic would've been corrupted by Dark Gaia's influence upon becoming the Werehog.

That's not how it worked. Dark Gaia subjected the majority of the planet to his control by manipulating the ambient emotions within them to alter and control individuals. Sonic being immune to such effects is something noted within the story as important, because otherwise Sonic would've been corrupted by Dark Gaia's influence upon becoming the Werehog.
Ah, my bad... So, Sonic resist all types of mental manipulation??

Ah, my bad... So, Sonic resist all types of mental manipulation??
Oh, nothing to apologize over bud! Just figured I'd clarify!

That being said, rarely ever will you see a character resistant to ALL types of mental manipulation. Usually in matches the mind controller's mindhax is put against the other's resistance and it's discussed there. I bet there are some kinds Sonic doesn't resist (mindhax with higher-dimensional potency for example).

Would it be fairer if Twi were replaced by Discord?

Although he has things via thought, and I saw someone saying that he got 4D because of the 2-A thing.

What are Sonic's 4D resistances?

Would it be fairer if Twi were replaced by Discord?

Although he has things via thought, and I saw someone saying that he got 4D because of the 2-A thing.

What are Sonic's 4D resistances?
Discord isn't weaker dat Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie?

Does Sonic have 4-D sealing resistance or no?

Her starting move here is 4-D sealing which acts as layered 4-D power nullification.

Also, scans or proof of Sonic being Sextillions of times into 2-A?

The 2-A structures in MLP that the characters can affect are actually cosmologically larger than normal 2-A structures as they contain multiple 2-A dreams which are inferred to require more power to affect than the individual dreams.

It's more than just a multiplier or scaling.

Last edited:
Does Sonic have 4-D sealing resistance or no?

Her starting move here is 4-D sealing which acts as layered 4-D power nullification.
yeah, he resisted that when he was sealed away in another reality in cyberspace and just scaped from it by running, also chaos control out of it, also what does the power null nulls?

Yeh, Sonic and all Super Forms have 4-D haxes scaling from Solaris, btw, Twilight Sparkle don't start with Power Nullification, start with magics attacks and telekinesis paralysis

yeah, he resisted that when he was sealed away in another reality in cyberspace and just scaped from it by running, also chaos control out of it, also what does the power null nulls?
Prove that it's 4-D because on the page he has this in his 4-A key. Also, being sealed into another reality just sounds like interdimensional range.

Power null can null people into being powerless.

Yeh, Sonic and all Super Forms have 4-D haxes scaling from Solaris, btw, Twilight Sparkle don't start with Power Nullification, start with magics attacks and telekinesis paralysis
This is Rainbow Powered Twilight so yes, she does.

Last edited:
By the way being 2-A doesn't mean all your hax and resistances from previous keys scale to 4-D. You have to actually resist 4-D hax abilities.

So prove he has resisted 4-D Sealing or Power Nullification.

The page does not have this listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back