• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Butterfly vs Tyranids

Status
Not open for further replies.
VSBW's interpretation of Tier 2/1 Warhammer is only valid within the site. If other battleboarding sites won't accept it, then it's not that tier within their domain, period
OK? That doesn't mean that they're correct lol, that's just their interpretation. They can be wrong, and we can also be wrong.

Turns out actions speak louder then words, also you are so wrong that you couldn't be more wrong about 40K having no evidence for tier 1/2

Uh, what exactly are you talking about? In the context of 40k it has plenty of evidence for Tier 1/2.
Turns out actions speak louder then words, also you are so wrong that you couldn't be more wrong about 40K having no evidence for tier 1/2
let's stop here. close this thread.
I do not want to make this turn toxic. We're derailing the thread, which is my fault (even if it really isn't my fault i still say it's my fault)

If you want to continue this discussion, ask me for my Discord tag.

From my experience, most other sites rarely think beyond multiverses tbh. Many verses, including Warhammer, are easily multiversal even taking it at face value so idk what you're on about it only being valid inside

There's definitely a venn diagram between what is multiversal to VsBattles and what is multiversal other powerscaling sites, there are things that we would consider to be multiversal, and others don't and vice versa, but there's just a point where most people with common sense from both sites would generally accept to fall into multiversal.

I just felt the need to say this since I do participate in other communities and while VsBattles standards are a little wild, there's still common ground the two share.

I was told that this thread has been derailed so much that it should be closed. Is this acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back