• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Level Touhou

Since we have proof that Hecatia >>> Everything, I guess she would be At least Star now. Also do we have a size for Touhou's hells?

Well, big enough to hold a sizable fraction of souls that have ever died on Earth, Gensokyo, the Moon, the Dream Worlds(all of them), and any other worlds that count as 'otherworlds'. I don't have a number, but it's undoubtedly huge.

Analyzing further, many of the souls that get sent there stay for hundreds to thousands of years, some stay permanently, some lucky ones eventually get reincarnated. Just from the births/deaths on earth alone, that number could easily be large enough to accomodate tens to hundreds of billions of souls. There is no reasonable way that I can see to pin that number down, but it makes sense.

Added to that, there are MANY otherworlds that get added to that list. So yeah, it's undoubtedly huge.

Well it doesn't look likely to be big enough to makes a difference to Hecatia's tier, so eh.

What about the size of an Otherworld? Since Hermits can create such thing easily, it would affect Celestials, Hermits and most people who scales to them.

That's the thing. There are a lot of otherwords. Some are small, and some are large. In particular, dream worlds can be potentially very large... but there is no way to quantify it, or even figure out how many such worlds there are. So it's a big, fat unknown.

I don't know how creating a small pocket world like a Hermit can could affect the tiering. Sure, it's a cool feat, but I don't think it really indicates a particular level of power with respect to Hecatia. For reference, Gensokyo and the Lunar Capitol fall within the label of Otherworld.

As far as I know, the only place that has been introduced thus far that we can't say for sure is considered part of it is Makai due to the ambiguity of its origins and creator between PC98 and Windows.

Well I mean it won't affect Hecatia's tier, but it may upgrade some previously Only-Higher-Than-Cirno Tiers.

Makai is just...Bleh.

Makai is not even part of debate. It's completely different universe by the claims in T12. And if Makai is really like it was claimed and created by Shinki... It still irrilevant to Hecatia.

Well unless you want to scale Reimu to her and now lol stronger than all of Gensokyo, but yeah.

And one thing about Ten Kings. Unlike Eiki they do not judge in Hell. There lesser yamas for this, who are still higher ranking to Eiki.

Yes, there is a chain of command.

Eiki, even as a low ranking Yama, though, has sole jurisdiction over Gensokyo.

She has shinigami under her direct command and not other Yama.

Yeah. Ten Kings, high ranking yamas, lesser yamas and like this. Eiki is you town judge while Ten Kings are UN court of some kind.

The Eiki thing was mostly a mistranslation. The original thing could have meant both "Being unable to defeat" and "being unable to argue"

Hm.. Thinking it like this. Hecatia's probability being around Hou Yi level (small star level) is quite high but at the same time she is probably not much stronger (because I can't find any clue that she managed to beat Chang'E who was shot by Hou Yi wo any result).

Even though it was stated that Hecatia >> The Lunar Capital as a whole (Including Houyi) ?

The main problem is that Chang'E is probably Divinity in her own right. And I can't find when Hou Yi became part of Lunarians...

Yeah but even Gods are considered part of the Lunar Capital. They live on it like Lunarians do. Even then, pretty sure Houyi isn't the strongest being in the Lunar Capital anyway

Part of me wants to say that it makes pretty good sense that the ruler of Hell would be pretty powerful. Especially if she needs to manage souls with such broken power levels.

Could you show me where it was stated that Hou Yi lives on the Moon? Because even Chang'E does not really live on the Moon (she is human).

Chang'e ascended to the Moon accodring to Gensoukou chronicles of sorts.

Code:
 Distant past - Lunarian society is established Chinese legend - Chang'e/Jouga drinks the elixir of immortality and flies to the moon

Even then, she is still part of the Lunar Capital since a long time at the present time, must be the case of Houyi too.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Even then, she is still part of the Lunar Capital since a long time at the present time, must be the case of Houyi too.
She actually left... Since she lived...

Hou Yi never left the Earth and died in grief. There're two versions: in one he shot his nine arrows and didn't shoot down Chang'E, in another he was so devastated that he died of grief.

You are probably referecing the original Myth. In the Touhou version, Houyi was killed by Junko, and Chan'ge is still on the Moon.

Strange. But Junko was unable to kill Chang'E at all. According to my info Junko tried to kill Hou Yi...

A little comment: Even in the original mythology... Chang'E is kind of... Lacking any feats except her durability of sorts.

Junko became corrupted according to her profile. Something that is not allowed by Lunarians. But still. Why would Lunarians guard Chang'E. She is a HUMAN!

In Touhou, she is a god/Lunarians. And she drank the elexir, so they want to punish her by putting her in prison. They wouldn't want Junko to gets in the way of whatever.

Well, she probably didn't drunk the Hourai Elixir. Because Kaguya was exciled after drinking it. And by the looks of it she was liked by the Moon Rabbits so such conduct toward Chang'E could be bad.

Hm... Thinking another way... Lunarians probably thought that Chang'E is some kind of diety though.

She did tho...? And she was in prison either way. And Junko wanted all of the Capital dead, so of course they would defend against Junko.

The more I think about it... The more confusing all of this becoming.

Well, Chang'E aside... Junko should have at least small star level durability or else she would be dead.

Back