• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
for canon prob the clone wars, billions were killed and thousands of planets effected, many of these planets would have long lasting scars from the war even into the sequel era.

for Legends, Def the Yuuzan Vong War, literally Trillions+++++ people killed, a large amount of the entire galaxy was clapped that required factions like The Imperial Remnant, New Republic and like a gazillion other factions to team up to barely take the W.

for canon prob the clone wars, billions were killed and thousands of planets effected, many of these planets would have long lasting scars from the war even into the sequel era.

for Legends, Def the Yuuzan Vong War, literally Trillions+++++ people killed, a large amount of the entire galaxy was clapped that required factions like The Imperial Remnant, New Republic and like a gazillion other factions to team up to barely take the W.

what about single battles?

not wars that lasted for a long time.

Best way to bypass droidekas defense?

also after watching mandalorian I never realized how dangerous and scary super battle droids are. They look like jokes but only to jedi. Normal people, your dead meat
Best way to bypass Droideka defense is to straight up walk through their deflector shield and drop a grenade or shoot or stab them in the face (as Rex and Sev have demonstrated). For long range, the best bets are rocket launchers, ion launchers, or quarrel using blasters.

And, yeah, the B2 is absolutely no joke. We have seen how even Clone Troopers struggled with them in TCW. And don't even get me started on Republic Commando and their suped up B2 monstrosities.

also in Star Wars what was the most deadliest war? either wars that were long lasting conflicts or a war as in a single battle.
The Clone Wars so far in Canon. Easily billions or double digit billions on deaths and dozens of worlds ****** up for generations or even forever. The same could also be argued for the entire reign of the empire. They were not hessitant when it came to BDZs and rendering worlds with billions uninhabitable.

In Legends, the Yuuzhan Vong war. Casualties of 360 trillion plus, and hundreds of worlds rendered unrecognizable.

what about single battles?

not wars that lasted for a long time.
Too many examples in both continuities. And many involve Tarkin or even Vader. They were not shy about scouring entire worlds looking for just one guy.

In Canon, the most casualties we have for a single battle is Tarkin and Vader's invasion of Mon Cala. Tarkin ordered an orbital bombardment that wrecked all the cities in the planet's northern hemisphere and also killed several billion. However, there were other battles during the Clone Wars and during the Galactic Civil War where there were similar casualties but the planet was rendered uninhabitable and unusable.

Good examples from Legends are Taris, Humbarine, Caamas. All of these planets were subject to orbital bombardment campaigns which wiped out most of the population and reduced the surfaces to molten glass or toxic wastelands.

I'd argue the Galactic Civil War was more deadly in canon, even if there weren't as many casualties as the TCW (especially if you don't count droids as simply material losses) due to the Rebel/NR's tactics. BDZs also occurred within that timeframe.

Canonically, the Separatists and Republic fleet over Coruscant represented a huge portion of their total forces (like more than a third of the Separatist Navy), yet there were only a few thousand ships in the battle.

The Imperial fleet alone had 25,000 ISDs at its peak and likely millions of other vessels, yet the majority of the Imperial fleet (including most of their SSDs) and their shipyards were either captured, destroyed or surrendered/capitulated. A vast minority, of course, fled beyond the NR's reach.

Not to mention that two Death Stars (each representing hundreds to thousands of times the crew, cost and material of an ISD) were blown up.

As for an individual battle, I'd say either the Battle of Exegol or the Battle of Coruscant if we exclude the Death Stars.

Last edited:
Yeah, there are battles where civilian casualties numbered in the billions. But if we're talking military casualties alone, then the two Death Stars ate unmatched in death count. The Battle of Exegol should also be up there.

Yeah, there are battles where civilian casualties numbered in the billions. But if we're talking military casualties alone, then the two Death Stars ate unmatched in death count. The Battle of Exegol should also be up there.
apparently General Hux might have t he most single kills in canon

The past two episodes of Andor were much more enjoyable to me. It seems to be setting up something big in the next one as well.

Even though I'm not as optimistic as many I have to say the music in this show is ridiculously good.

can’t believe Star Wars made a don Quixote reference

FekoPHUWYAELLCI

I heard those that fail transfer essence would be sent to chaos. And I heard it is a horrible place

I heard those that fail transfer essence would be sent to chaos. And I heard it is a horrible place
It is essentially Force Hell.

There is also a deleted scene from ROTS where Palpatine thanks Jar Jar for leading the vote that granted him emergency powers (and thus total control of the Senate, courts, and the Republic) followed by Anakin brutally murdering Jar Jar.

And this scene was a suggestion from non other than Ahmed Best.

Edit:
Considering Best himself had contemplated suicide in the wake of the backlash against Jar Jar, I actually think this might have been a form of spiritual suicide for him. Thank goodness Lucas hated it and cut it out of the final story.

There is also a deleted scene from ROTS where Palpatine thanks Jar Jar for leading the vote that granted him emergency powers (and thus total control of the Senate, courts, and the Republic) followed by Anakin brutally murdering Jar Jar.

And this scene was a suggestion from non other than Ahmed Best.

Edit:
Considering Best himself had contemplated suicide in the wake of the backlash against Jar Jar, I actually think this might have been a form of spiritual suicide for him. Thank goodness Lucas hated it and cut it out of the final story.

speaking of Jar Jar, i really hated how the actor received death threats simply because the star fans hate the character.

Anytime someone sends death threats to an actor simply because they don't like the character he plays, they're really bad and should think twice of their actions. Something is wrong with them soldier blue.

speaking of Jar Jar, i really hated how the actor received death threats simply because the star fans hate the character.

Anytime someone sends death threats to an actor simply because they don't like the character he plays, they're really bad and should think twice of their actions. Something is wrong with them soldier blue.
Yeah, we have covered this here a lot. Those people are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back