• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 200 gigaton feet is BS witch I think it is was yields are we talking about the accalmators should be medium-grade turbolasers. If they are not labeled as heavy we should assume medium until otherwise noted. Then the imperial primary weapons should be much more powerful than large island level if medium turbolasers really are that powerful that would make sense. The durability of the ISD is clearly not large mountain level if medium turbolasers are that powerful it should be at least a large island level and likely far higher with deflector shielding on. The weakest heavy turbolasers should be far more powerful than the strongest medium turbolasers.

Why would you think there is heavy grade creating explosions visible let alone quite visible would point to turbolasers being in the teraton range. Mon cal is an ocean world meaning the energies required would be much higher than if it were a more rocky planet.

The 200-gigaton statement is non-canon.

Ships can't withstand turbolasers, they just aren't ripped in half. Concussion missiles and proton torpedoes are capable of damaging their hulls.

The comparison between the lightest turbolaser and the heaviest turbolaser, let alone a medium and heavy turbolaser, is unknown. They're only Island level because they are far more powerful.

The Mon Cala feat is bad art. Mostly, they were just destroying underwater cities.

They aren't as powerful as heavy turbolasers, though, and typically only deal damage to capital ships because they can bypass deflectors. Even capital ship grade missiles are portrayed as not being as powerful as main turbolasers.

The Resurgent should be more powerful than the outdated converted warship that is likely decades old. Nither does the raddus main weapon numbers name sense. Because we know the imperial class has 200-250 guns. the Raddus being bigger than the resurgent also makes little sense. And that Mon Cal warships are way too small. Or how The Lambda-class shuttle is too big to fit in the hanger spaces on the home one type star cruiser grade warships Or the cruisers that dwarf a 300 meters plus long warship multiple times over and that is just the rear. I have shorted it by quite a lot because of your words thank you. for that information thier, I really took it to thier thanks again.

Last edited:
Or the SPHAs are clearly not well over 100 meters long because they would not fit within the hull of a warship that size Or how the 60-kilometer figure should always refer to the length not the wingspan of a starship. Scaling issues exist in StarWars. Like how a 200-kilometer wide death star should not have an invisible curve format 19-kilometer longship falling into it. The Offical lore sated dimensions of many ships are way too small. The SPHAs for example seemed a little less than 60 meters long.

Last edited:
Sorry, but none of this stuff has anything to do with the thread. Please take it somewhere else.

That's the MC90, and I forgot to edit it. The other Star Cruisers are Large Island level with their deflector shields.

The Raddus is factually larger than the Resurgent-class, and was only decommissioned because it was designed to fight.

Sorry, I miss understand you and went on a rant. It does not look bigger and why it is bigger. by nearly 550 meters longer and armed like a light cruiser That scaling does not seem to match anyway. Yes, that is important because those ships need to fit the complement they have in the lore, to begin with. With 54 weapons emplacements when a star destroyer has 4-5 times that many weapons emplacements to began with. and room for hundreds of fighters in thier. But they cannot have armed warships

yeah because the arqiuntes destroyed the razors crest in a single shot is that an attack potency upgrade or not. Does salve one also get an upgrade now. or it she the same in terms of design specifications. because those also have issues to begin with. How do all the weapon systems fit in thier do not look like they could anyway?

What are the conclusions so far here?

Than what is the yield and we should assume they are medium grade unless otherwise
The grade of an Acclamator’s turbolasers are unknown. I’ve just listed them as far stronger than an Arquitens in my sandbox. IIRC, they’ve been in fleet battles and heavily damaged capital ships similar in size to Venators, so they could be heavy turbolasers.
We need a superlaser siege cannon profile though
Food and water are needs. But if you’re so passionate about it, then make the profile. Just make sure it’s up to our standards.
@ByAsura

What do you think that we should do here in summary?
I think I can start editing the ships after making some edits to my sandbox (I’m copy-pasting everything from there). I can’t do it today, however.

I’m sort of at an impasse when it comes to the characters.
Mando's durability should be upgraded to whatever Boba Fett is.
Boba’s armour is, quite literally, Mandalorian armour, so you’re probably right. Beskar can also repel lightsabers.

Boba’s armour is, quite literally, Mandalorian armour, so you’re probably right. Beskar can also repel lightsabers.
Think speed should scale too?

Both he and Boba seemed confidente that he could kill Boba before Boba him. He also barely managed to keep up with Ahsoka.

@ByAsura Fine then I will just copy and paste from the resurgent class profile a little bit. Because We still do not know what grade those turbolaser towers are on the supremacy class anyway. I think they are called heavy turbolaser towers.

ByAsura's conclusions can probably be applied.

Actually, I think both should be done at the same time. A lot of characters scale to ships, so we should probably move onto character scaling.

It is a question I have been meaning to ask, but what reason is there for scaling Legends characters, in physical bodies, to the speeds and distances they can travel as Force spirits? The Force isn't bound by the causal limits of regular matter, yet several profiles are scaled to massively FTL because of what certain characters do while not in physical bodies.

Also doesn’t one of the tie ins imply Palpatine’s travelling to Byss was more him teleporting over?

It is a question I have been meaning to ask, but what reason is there for scaling Legends characters, in physical bodies, to the speeds and distances they can travel as Force spirits? The Force isn't bound by the causal limits of regular matter, yet several profiles are scaled to massively FTL because of what certain characters do while not in physical bodies.
We've been trying to downgrade that for a while now. These characters will be FTL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back