• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Storm can officially call Stormcaster to her bid. Also Keys for Ultimate Storm?

In X-men Gold #25 "The X-Men Gold team were arrested when they were manipulated by Mesmero into attacking the anti-mutant politician Lydia Nance. Storm was separated from her friends and forced into a cramped, small cell by herself, where she relived her parents' death and time stuck among the debris."

She's wearing an inhibitor monitor, that is supposed to keep her powers sealed. She called on the power of Stormcaster and as you can see It on its way from Old Asgard. This means she can summon the powers without even holding it.

Srgbdfzbdfbd

Sdfsdfsddfsdvs

Using this power she was able to put down Scythian, a destructive deity of the planet Dartayus in the Negative Zone. He was able to tank attacks from Meggan, Captian Britian, and the X-men

RCO023

Stormcaster finally came and she oneshotted him and Kitty finished him off by flying Blackbird right into him while down.

RCO024

Dbxbxcb

Dvxvbxcb

Here's how strong

Scythian was stated to be the remaker of the worlds in Issue #19

Dfgdfgdfg

The planet did not have magic anymore to turn him back into stone. Instead, the X-Men used a ship to tow Scythian into the deadly vortex located in the center of the Negative Zone, which is an anti-matter universe ridding of him.

Ojokjlkjlkj

He was able to escape the vortex that had him trapped.

Vbvcb

Afterwards ripped a hole in the fabric of the Negative Zone and emerged in the space between Jupiter and Satur.

Cvbvbvbvb

If she gets upgraded can she get her other Stormcaster feats like fighting Thor phyiscally and with the elements. She also fought Hela and had the full power of Odin force.

Fighting w/ Captain Britain and Meggan at Full Power is an outlier. Considering he and Meggan when using their full power is consistently portrayed as High 1-B . The others fighting w/ her are fine to scale. Like i said, I have no problem with the other reasonings.

Since when? She doesn't have any 1-B feats except fixing the breakage of the Chaos wave but she didn't repair the multiverse. And it wasn't her powers she had to borrow energy. I wouldn't even say that's 1-B. Also she isn't as powerful now as her past self. She can't even control the elements.

She also doesn't have any feats to back her up on 1-B to make her consistent. If you go by this logic than base Storm should be tier 3 possibly way higher than that from absorbing magic from magaicans that had the power to take on a deity that ate 1000 planets and it dimension. The power that Storm was absorbing was killing Magik who has way more high end feats than Meggan.

No. Magik's highest end was tier 2 at best. Meggan has quite a few Tier 1 feats :

- Overpowering the Matrix, which is connected to all planes and higher-dimensions

- Absorbing Otherworld, which is consistently portrayed as connecting to all Planes and Higher-Dimensions.

- Captain Britain destroying Excalibur's Omniverse. Which is treated as High 1-B within those comics. Fighting on par with Excalibur's Phoenix who created the Matrix.

- Merging the Citadel, a gateway to all higher dimensions and planes.

- Fighting back the Chaos Wave that effortlessly destroyed the Otherworld, Citadel, and Roma ( who was stated on panel tp control the Citadel using her power )

- Etc.

It's not magik saved the Omniverse several times with her powers. Mostly have of meggan feats is that she need to absorb powers. Meggan barely contain the Chaos Wave.. Jean managed to protect Rachel from it with barely doing anything.. Wanda was the caused of the Chaos Wave, and after the unfolding of the Second Coming, it was revealed it was the Phoenix who broke Wanda's insanity.. who is not rated at 1-B btw. If she was 1-B she would have instantly came back from hell when the hell lords banished her there.

Also merging does not mean 1-B Magik is able to merge limbo right to earth and I think limbo exist right outside the Omniverse.

Phoenix Rachel was full of inconsistency by your logic Thor without any amps would be 1-B.

Storm was able to repair the dimension that was connected to omnipotent beings named Trion, who was a threat to Trion cyrak or however you spell it. And she's not 1-B.

If Storm is shown to keep Stormcaster, we might be able to rate her as 4-B with it.

Meggan displaying anything beyond 4-B is a massive outlier, and Captain Britain is most likely 5-B or High 5-A, but it is best to ask Matthew.

.... I apologies. I refuse to argue something this off topic any longer. I agree with the OP for the majority... And am neutral about it's addition. That's it.

I was having an anneurysm of stupidity. Forgive me. There's a reason that for the most part, I am banned from discussing Marvel topics. What a idiot am I huh ?

Anyways... I agree with the OP for the majority .

@ant wouldn't oneshotting that god be higher than tier 4-B I mean he ripped the fabric from his anti universe to 616 universe with rage alone

No. We can only scale her from Thor, who also has lots of inconsistencies, such as harming the Chaos King.

And creating a portal between universes is unquantifiable.

Anyway, since she seems to keep Stormcaster for the time being, I suppose that you can give her an extra attack potency statistic with it.

I am not sure if her physical statistics and speed are enhanced to Thor's level though.

Storm destroyed Stormcaster long ago. She used Mjolnir to do it.

However, you must remember the Universe did get destroyed and remade. And so THIS NEW Stormcaster Hammer came from Secret Wars. The Mini series Thors. It would seem her hammer survived along with Ultimate Thor's hammer. It still gives her new abilities

Also how is it a portal if you don't mind me asking. With his rage he ripped through his anti matter universe to 616 with strength alone

It still qualifies as the same thing. We cannot quantify punching through realities. Majin Buu and Red She-Hulk have done it as well.

Can she get a 4-B (fought on par with Thor), likely higher (she oneshotted Hela and possessed the full power of the Odin force) ?

Storm definitely did not possess the Odin force, and the X-Men standing up to Hela and forcing her to flee is an outlier, connected to a storyline in which Thor went to Hel and defeated her as well.

When did she fight on par with Thor?

She possessed the full power of the Odin force when he die. Storm was able to oneshotted hela. The only reason Cyclops and Rachel was able to even hurt her because Storm put her down.

Also she fought Thor in secret wars when Thor gave her the Stormcaster.

We are definitely not going to give Storm a 3-B rating, any more than we are going to give it to Thor. Marvel is very inconsistent, and almost any character can fight any other character at some point in their careers, regardless of their respective power levels. If you are going to continue to push this issue, I may have to close this thread.

That said, I think that we may have rated Hela far too high as well. I think that she is usually portrayed as 4-B.

No I wasn't saying she get the tier. I was asking if you could add on a "Likely Higher"

I think y'all gave her a likely higher for fighting or killing Odin. From what I read she's always been steps up from Thor, who needed special armor and powers increased to fight her. The only reason Storm oneshotted her because she had the Odin force.

So I'm not saying Storm with stormcaster can casually do it. She was very amped being the ruler of Asgard.

I do not remember Storm ever having the Odinforce. You will have to provide evidence.

Also, the most recent Secret Wars planet was inhabited by alternative versions of the Marvel characters. The original Storm was not a part of it.

In any case, even 4-B is based on speculation. Stormcaster was enhanced by Loki, not Odin. It should not logically be Mjolnir's equal.

From what I've seen of Hela, she is pretty even with Thor, and shown multiple times to be outright weaker than Destroyer. I think a lot of inconsistencies in the Thor lore is due to Skyfather-level beings jobbing quite a lot

Thor has also handily beaten Hela in a straight fight without help from Mjolnir, and she was outclassed by the Destroyer. He only needed protection from her death touch.

I agree with Graf. I have asked Matthew about it.

Fine with new Storm key.

As for Hela, I ranked her like that because numerous sources have her stomping Thor, and some have made her comparable to Mephisto and Odin. She fluctuates between Thor level, unquantifiably above Thor, and Skyfather level.

Okay. Do you think that it is enough to simply give Storm 4-B attack potency via energy manipulation? I do not think that it was ever proven that she is physically enhanced to Thor's level.

Although I do not remember Hela stomping Thor, and am not sure if being in a council with Mephisto counts as automatically being equal.

Early in the years I think it was a series that took place in X-men and xforce. Storm became the new ruler of Asgard when Loki kidnaped, brainwashed and gave her stormcaster. Being the ruler of Asgard give you Odin force. In secret wars years ago stormcaster came back and we fought Thor to a standstill

Antvasima said:
Although I do not remember Hela stomping Thor, and am not sure if being in a council with Mephisto counts as automatically being equal.
The later is because they've been written as rivals and fought to a stalemate twice.

Being the ruler of Asgard does not automatically give somebody the Odinforce, and you will have to show some evidence for this in the first place, since I have no memory of this incident.

The Secret Wars Thor corps member was a different person from the regular version of Storm.

@Matthew

Okay. I suppose that a variable tier seems appropriate then.

There was also the Infinity incident, in which she created a galaxy-destroying monster by separating part of Odin from his main self.

Didn't Odin die so that Thor'd inherit it in Jurgens' run? What's with the "becoming Asgard's ruler automatically means you get the Odinforce" stuff?

@Antvasima

Odin and the Infinity Monster were actually destroying the entire universe in their fight, albeit gradually.

I'll post scans later. Actually In secret wars Thor came to Africa and gave her the hammer because he thought it was a gift. The stormcaster took over mind again and she fought evenly with Thor.

Also I think the person you're talking about in the Thor corps is Storm but she went by Thorm

Back