• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Storm can officially call Stormcaster to her bid. Also Keys for Ultimate Storm?

@Matthew

No problem.

@Kasyacarey

I don't remember Storm ever matching Thor on a physical level, so I think that it seems safest to simply give her higher attack potency (but not striking strength and durability) with the hammer until we are shown more.

Thorm is a different version of Storm assembled from another universe.

Scroll to post 44 for the full fight. She matched him in speed, durability and attack potency.

Also I read that when you become ruler of Asgard you inherit the Odin force from the tree of life or something like that

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Didn't Odin die so that Thor'd inherit it in Jurgens' run? What's with the "becoming Asgard's ruler automatically means you get the Odinforce" stuff?
I'm talking about Storm when she rule Asgard like in the 80's when she first got stormcaster.

Storm did not rule Asgard. Loki temporarily did, as did Balder, and neither had Odin's power at the time.

Do you have a "Read Comic Online" link to the Storm/Thor fight?

Let me get you some scans because apparently Storm without the hammer has been turning into a goddess in black panther

In a bunch of issues of Black Panther. Storm has been using the power of divinity and faith. Which let storm get her powers from peoples belief and prayers. The more people believe in her the more powerful she becomes. Divine energy is someothing the gods control and her powers were being compared to another goddess named Hadari Yao, who presercess the balance between all natural things.

Adversary showed up from another dimension and everyone tried fighting him but failed. Everyone in Wakanda started believing in Storm and she became very powerful. She easily oneshotted Adversary and sealed it.

Adversary is a very powerful being. He wanted to destroy 616 universe and create a new one. He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality warping powers. He also defeated Roma and sealed her. And the second time they fought she needed the xforce. If you don't know who Roma is, she is the guardian of the multiverse or Omniverse from what I read. She always manipulate 616 event from threats.

Well, I think that we have to consider this as an extremely low showing for the Adversary and extreme irrational writer favouritism for Storm, similarly to the Black Panther defeating an entity that defeated the Living Tribunal. At least until Storm gets some universal feats of her own.

I wouldn't say a low ball because he easily defeated her and knocked a pile of rocks on top of her. You know how Storm is in tight spaces. She gave up didn't even want to fight anymore. It took the faith and belief of the wakanda country to give her courage and power her up so that she could fight and defeat adversary.

Remember she's not using regular energy in weather or the electromagnetic energy. She's using divine energy, something the gods control. Also with this new power she can invoke Oshtur for help. Oshtur has a strong favor for Storm magical bloodline.

Well, I do not think that we can draw any definitive conclusions about scaling from it. The belief of a few million people should be nowhere near enough to defeat a universal entity portrayed at the peak of his power.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate if you could drop the subject, as I am extremely tired of this neverending arguing for exaggerated statistics.

You can upgrade Storm to Solar System level attack potency with Stormbreaker, but that is it.

I can post scans or the Thor fight later.

I can also post scans with context of Storm controlling divine power and faith. You can quantify the belief of people into power. Wakanda could have believed in her really well.

I am not willing to rate Storm as a Low 2-C entity due to an unreliable outlier.

Can you please just proceed to handle the Stormbreaker upgrades, so we can finally close this thread? I am way too tired to deal with you anymore.

Never mind. Feel free to add scans from the Thor fight.

Storm2-632x992

Storm3-632x989

Khjhjkbjbkjb

Bjkbkjkjk

As you can see She took a hit from the hammer and several attacks from him. She also had the speed to keep up with him.

Also let's go over Storm new goddess form in Black Panther. You seem to not care whenever Storm develop new powers or feats and always deem them as outliers or PIS. You're not understanding that Storm was not using her normal energy she uses to control the weather or so electromagetic energy. She was using the power of the gods (Divine energy) She was also using the faith of the people to make her stronger (the more you believe) Coates (the writer) actually wanted Storm to live up to the name Goddess, which is why we in both Black Panther and X-Gold. Not If she fought Adversary at her regular power level and energy and won, it would be a massive outlier hence the reason he already beat her before at her normal level. Storm in black panther was bec the goddess named Hadari Yao, who preserves the balance between all natural things. With this new Divine power She can even invoke Oshtur for help.

(I have scans of her using this Divine power, if you need any)

I think there should be key for her Goddess form with Storm caster and her form as being Hadari Yao.

I am fine with scaling her as 4-B with Stormcaster, as it is easy to scale from Thor, and is a repeated part of her history, but we will not scale Storm from her temporary Low 2-C outlier any more than we will scale Thor from his High 1-B outlier. Period. This is not going to happen, and I would appreciate if we could focus on efficiency to get this thread and subject permanently over with.

You can scale her from Thor with Stormcaster, but not add any powers that she has not demonstrated.

Back