• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

What are the new standards
too hard to explain

Last edited:
where should i put this guy

where should i put this guy
Don't, from what I hear this dude may become 1-A in the near future.

Well, for the record, he gets all of these as well.

Only reason it's not linked is because I haven't touched his page in a good while and its locked, but it is mentioned on page.

Well, for the record, he gets all of these as well.

Only reason it's not linked is because I haven't touched his page in a good while and its locked, but it is mentioned on page.
man if i don't include Eru then this list will become dishonest

i can't just say bugs is 11th on this list when Eru clearly stomps him

Last edited:
i think he should definitely be above dbh coz they cant defend against cm 1 anymore
but idk where specifically

His history would be erased before he could use plot manipulation, and the ainur only has Low-Godly Regen
the plot manip is passive

also the EE is not passive
it's in the Passive and active section, we never see time power passively EE'ing someone from existence

Last edited:
Tf it isn’t.

And I’m not even seeing any abilities that can get him to the top of the list.

Eru has always been the author of the narrative
why tf would he need to activate plot manip if he's already the author of the plot??
But nothing suggests it’s passive. At best he can take Ebf5 Devourer’s spot. Cus he’s definitely not doing shit to shiva

Most if not all characters on the list laugh off this abilities or are acausals.

Back