• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

guys where should i put

guys where should i put
6D Immortality Type 9.

finally this list is complete
It seems there's gonna be a new addition. https://vsbattles.com/threads/kingdom-hearts-low-1-c-ocean-between-re-evaluation.160329/, Kingdom Hearts looks like it's gonna get downgraded from 6-D to 5-D. So they'll need to be added to the list if it goes through.

There's also this guy https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stocke#Epilogue. Who should go above Doomguy and Spawn for good hax like Plot and Causality Manip as well HDE and Type 10 Large Size. He also has Type 2 Acausality and much more resistances than those two.

Last edited:
Probably have to figure out what Sora can do first (and what everyone else on the list can do would probably also be helpful)

that was the most messiest thread i have ever read

i mean viet did say goku gets stomped
do i put kh above db??

that was the most messiest thread i have ever read
That’s what happens when you have people just create matchups without any consideration or foresight or forethought
i mean viet did say goku gets stomped
do i put kh above db??
Maybe
Put him above BlazBlue too cause they don’t have layers established like how Sora does

Maybe when DBH has established layers the match can be replayed differently
But for now it’s just a no

Morgana is a 1-A smurf
Yeah, exactly. Put that ******* cat on the list NOW.

Morgana won’t count because he’s haxxed above 5-D
In all seriousness, this should've been specified in the original post.

Also, D&D Low 1-C's have thought-based 1-A hax plus 20 weeks of precognition that works on Type 4 Acausals.
Assuming this is true, Morgana has the same and would have layered Type 4 Acausality as well.

bartleby is the strongest in the verse, not grandmother raven
Huh. Any notable difference?

Also, we really should get the hax layers sorted for half of these guys cause they seem to just say "it's cool the revision didn't change stuff".

Once the SDBH hax layers are settled.

Who is the strongest character in Blazblue? Curious to see if Universal Tree CC Goku could stand up to it.

Back