• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

I wasn't the one advocating for a match. Also they're not under revision yet. He said they're GOING to be

Last edited:
Once the SDBH hax layers are settled.

Who is the strongest character in Blazblue? Curious to see if Universal Tree CC Goku could stand up to it.
I don’t know if BB characters have layers
So once DBH has established layers they can be steamrolled at any time
Since it’s just numbers without a blog or file or smth

Well of course except NEP 2 peeps

I don’t know if BB characters have layers
So once DBH has established layers they can be steamrolled at any time
Since it’s just numbers without a blog or file or smth

Well of course except NEP 2 peeps
They have layers, being able to bypass resistance is common enough that characters have Resistance Negation for just flat ignore all of the layers.

They have layers, being able to bypass resistance is common enough that characters have Resistance Negation for just flat ignore all of the layers.
Due remember that just like Power Mimicry, Power Null and Reactive Evolution....
Resistance Negation is now also limited to the feats/hax it has shown to Null.... it can't just outright null anything (especially powers not in the verse itself) anymore.

Also where are the layers?
Who's profile is it located on?

@Ss3micah the Resistance Negation is against Phenomena Intervention,
Well :poop:
Thats alot lol
which is getting more abilities in the future.
Aren't you too old to be cooking 🤣
Plus the layers is countlessly above infinitely above baseline due to the Embryo and Amaterasu's feats against Low 1-C resistances.
And E12 said it was only about 10 Layers lolol

Welp Anyways,
With the new Layers standards in place I think at some point your going to need to make a blog or file for that in order for it to be accepted.

Cause if THAT is brought up in a debate and there is nothing to point to that could be used to validate that claim then the claim is going to be dismissed.
And scaling chain doesn't constitute as layers I hear. So no more of character A is 1000 times stronger / better than character B with a certain hax = 1000 Layers logic. No more character A is infinitely above character B with a certain hax = Infinite Layers Logic

Only instances of characters overwhelming each others resistances will be accounted for. So if a character even as much as had 1000 layers then you'd need to show 1000 instances of that character resisting and then bypassing hax.

For Example:
Character A affects Character B = Base Layer Potency
Character C resists Character A = Base Layer Resistance
Character D affects Character C = 1 Layer Potency
Characters E resists Character D = 1 Layer Resistance
Character A (post time skip) affects Character E = 2 Layer Potency

And you'd have to provide 1000 instances of that happening lolol

Or have the layers number flat out dropped in verse like in the case of KH and their 27 layers.

Is there a file or blog for countless x infinite layers right now or will it be done in the future?
All in All, best of luck to you lolol 🤣;)

Last edited:
I never said that?

10+ high level hax, as in Phenomenon Intervation consists of over 10 different powerful sub-powers.
Speaking of which Im curious
E12 with the new layers standards and the exclusion of Layers via scaling chain
How would anyone be able to prove infinite layers?
I mean unless its name dropped that a character has the capability to resist a hax infinitely then I would imagine it would be impossible to find infinite instances of this kinda logic happening:

For Example:

And you'd have to provide infinite instances of that happening lolol

@Ss3micah aren’t you too young to be making assumptions to me you little whipper snapper? 🗿

Thanks for reminding me how layers work, it’s like I knew that from the get go and the layers for BlazBlue stems from that.

Speaking of which Im curious
E12 with the new layers standards and the exclusion of Layers via scaling chain
How would anyone be able to prove infinite layers?
I mean unless its name dropped that a character has the capability to resist a hax infinitely then I would imagine it would be impossible to find infinite instances of this kinda logic happening:

For Example:

And you'd have to provide infinite instances of that happening lolol
Also whenever I hear about the amateratsu feat with the embryos I never see a scan or frame of reference towards it. Plus I always hear it being used as infinite layers of resistance negation impling each embryo already has some layer of resistance to resistance negation to that stack of infinite embryos. Even though it just sounds like range + resistance negation.

It’s not infinite embryos, it’s countless with what the original text implies, and it stems from Hibiki’s arcade mode with Izanami talking about what Amaterasu does.
I only worry about countless vs infinite not being semantically the same word is with 2-B to 2-A stuff, also I don't see why an infinity of embryo converging into one would be negating anymore than just resistance baseline to absorption since that's still an quantitative amount of embryo which doesn't prove absorbing any one of them gains you a extra layer of resistance Negation that would just be potency to add on the low 1-C not layers.

The embryos are literal phenomena intervention who's also resistant to PI as shown with Es and Hinata and Raquel, Amaterasu's mere existence warps the countless embryos that exist into one, showing how powerful it is compared to even a wave of embryos in the Blazblue multiverse. Plus the resistance negation isn't stemmed from the Embryos being warped by Amaterasu, it stems from other feats from Terumi, Izanami and the other cast with noteworthy observation.

The embryos are literal phenomena intervention who's also resistant to PI as shown with Es and Hinata and Raquel, Amaterasu's mere existence warps the countless embryos that exist into one, showing how powerful it is compared to even a wave of embryos in the Blazblue multiverse. Plus the resistance negation isn't stemmed from the Embryos being warped by Amaterasu, it stems from other feats from Terumi, Izanami and the other cast with noteworthy observation.
I've seen the profiles and at most it's three layers. Terumi "Can create a counter to an ability by just observing them, even if the ability he's reacting is also a reactive ability that allows resistance, can even adapt to distorted environments)" and izanami "Was capable of affecting Valkenhayn despite him being immune to Intervention, and with the Embryo, was able to affect everyone who was protected by Celica's immunity to intervention" would be the first layer, embryo would be second, amateratsu would be the third. Which no matter how many embryo get warped into one the wiki rn doesn't recognize quantitative merging as a way to gain layers.

@Ikelaggan And the infinite versions of Valkenhayn the embryo was able to hax across the multiverse by merely existing, which can be focused onto an individual object/person to increase in potency which the verse has shown with people like Kokonoe against Hakumen or Takamagahara against Terumi. Also you're ignoring an important piece of information in regards to hax affecting numerous folks, which is if you can focus the hax into a specific target which increases the potency it upscales immensely in terms of layers since it's more than just a range thing.

@Ikelaggan And the infinite versions of Valkenhayn the embryo was able to hax across the multiverse by merely existing, which can be focused onto an individual object/person to increase in potency which the verse has shown with people like Kokonoe against Hakumen or Takamagahara against Terumi. Also you're ignoring an important piece of information in regards to hax affecting numerous folks, which is if you can focus the hax into a specific target which increases the potency it upscales immensely in terms of layers since it's more than just a range thing.
The problem with that is your equating range being relative to potency using a multiverse which is the wrong form of potency when discussing layers, that's like saying an infinite 4D hax in range and potency is equal to infinite layers which doesn't work with how layers are being handled currently. Otherwise starwars would have some busted Jedi

The problem with that is your equating range being relative to potency using a multiverse which is the wrong form of potency when discussing layers, that's like saying an infinite 4D hax in range and potency is equal to infinite layers which doesn't work with how layers are being handled currently. Otherwise starwars would have some busted Jedi
If they have shown that focusing on less characters can bypass resistance that they can’t when they influence infinite characters then that’s more than just range.

Last edited:
guys

do i consider who would win if speed is unequal in this list

coz looney tunes characters might defeat sora if speed is unequal

If they have shown that focusing on less characters can bypass resistance that they can’t when they influence infinite characters then that’s more than just range.
Except that last part where they can't doesn't really happen here since the embryos don't get focal point focused on to negate they're resistances they just get three layer haxed above they're two layers of resistance Across an infinite amount of them simultaneously.

@Ikelaggan did you like read the second half of my point or did you just ignore that to bring up a standard that doesn't matter here, especially when it pertains to affecting someone like Valkenhayn who has a natural resistance towards PI in the first place? You say that like Hinata and Es don't exist and do literally just that with beings like Touya or Ragna, your point doesn't work when there's still more to it than just the range itself.

@Ikelaggan did you like read the second half of my point or did you just ignore that to bring up a standard that doesn't matter here, especially when it pertains to affecting someone like Valkenhayn who has a natural resistance towards PI in the first place?
Yeah, I read your second point "which can be focused onto an individual object/person to increase in potency which the verse has shown with people like Kokonoe against Hakumen or Takamagahara against Terumi."
But the hax page "Layering is the ability to break through resistances to one's ability/hax. Successfully using an ability against a resistant character means that the ability is "layered." Further, resisting a layered ability is an indication of layered resistance, so on and so forth. An ability becoming stronger does not automatically mean it is layered unless it is shown to overcome a resistance. Crucially this is not the same as resistance negation, against which layering is irrelevant." Pretty much makes layering redundant after that point mechanically.
You say that like Hinata and Es don't exist and do literally just that with beings like Touya or Ragna, your point doesn't work when there's still more to it than just the range itself.
Yeah cause you're more expecting me to do most of the profile combing for you to prove your claim with a scan like I did with the last time for terumi and izanami to even find it existed. I Literally have to be this nice and use my Observation to bring your claim into existence to even fight it.

Morgana?

Also, D&D Low 1-C's have thought-based 1-A hax plus 20 weeks of precognition that works on Type 4 Acausals.
something to note D&D's 1-A hax are like 2 BFR spells, and a madness type 3 spell. As well only the greater gods have the multi week precog and it is mostly limited to specific things like the raven queen knows everyone who is going to die with in 16-17 week ahead.

Last edited:
@Ikelaggan ok so you are just flat out ignoring what I said when I literally said Valkenhayn has a resistance towards PI and the embryo still haxed him across every single reality ever, among many others who have a defense against PI.

Is it too much for you that you just ask someone for scans when they make an argument? Like seriously how hard is this for you to ask? I do the same thing when you argued for Guilty Gear having type 5 Acausals but returning the favor is too much now?

Is it too much for you that you just ask someone for scans when they make an argument? Like seriously how hard is this for you to ask? I do the same thing when you argued for Guilty Gear having type 5 Acausals but returning the favor is too much now?
It's not hard to ask for evidence to support an argument, but I don't owe you a favor like we're in the same boat for just getting on the Type 5 Casuals list.

Never said you owe me a favor, I asked for scans when you argued for type 5, I didn’t complain that it’s nowhere in the pages at all, something you’re doing right now when just asking directly is apparently too much.

Either way this conversation is derailing enough on this thread.

@Ikelaggan ok so you are just flat out ignoring what I said when I literally said Valkenhayn has a resistance towards PI and the embryo still haxed him across every single reality ever, among many others who have a defense against PI.

Is there a way for you to clearly explain the infinite layers?

Especially with the new rules on layers, an explanation for this would be greatly appreciated.

Back