• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

I just think there’s a common misconception as to what actually qualifies
Honestly, how does something qualify for it?

I always thought to qualify you needed to show it being the metaphysical nature of a thing that's shaped by it, and for type 1 you needed independence from the object.

Last edited:
So when Deagnox told me that souls being the metaphysical nature and form of beings wouldn't mean their conceptual... He was just telling me off? The same thing with a God's domain?

Agree: Mr. Bambu, CrimsonStarFallen Deagonx
Disagree: DarkDragonMedeus
, DarkGrath, Planck69, Theglassman12, KingTempest, Elizhaa, DemonGodMitchAubin, Emirp sumitpo
Neutral:
Unclear: Antvasima

8-3 now

if ultima or any other person was not a staff member a lot of people wouldn't have liked their comments lol
They are also non staff members that also have charisma, people like @Vietthai96 sometimes so it, they are others who comes with such malicious presences (don't want to mention since they are banned) etc

This is not actually a complete deletion. We'll just go back to the past. Everything except some magics and souls will still have type 1 cm, but we'll lose a few layers.
if magic and souls stop being cm1, then that means hope will also stop being cm 1 because the primordials will lose their cm if the thread passes

if magic and souls stop being cm1, then that means hope will also stop being cm 1 because the primordials are losing their cm
Hope, great evils and primordial beings (such as Thanatos and Nyx) were already type 1 concepts before souls and magics were all type 1 cm.

Well, this thread has shifted to souls and all magcis being type 1 cm. But even in the worst case scenario, they remain at type 1 cm. Because some primordials, great evils and hope were type 1 concepts independently of them.

if Kratos loses all his cm stuff then Goku will have a chance
main-qimg-f19000d26860f305a7107c1bdcc7ff09-lq

if Kratos loses all his cm stuff then Goku will have a chance
main-qimg-f19000d26860f305a7107c1bdcc7ff09-lq
Well, PoH, great evils and some primordials would still hold, but if this passes, souls and most magics will no longer be type 1 cm. But the good thing is, it looks like it's been rejected. Mehhh there is a big vote difference

The thread should be closed already but as I said DeagonX is a sore loser.

At least Bambu genuinely wants to give some people a chance to speak (even though I don't think that's necessary) and admits that the thread is probably not gonna end in the OP's favor.

The thread should be closed already but as I said DeagonX is a sore loser.

At least Bambu genuinely wants to give some people a chance to speak (even though I don't think that's necessary) and admits that the thread is probably not gonna end in the OP's favor.
Even with Ultima's vote, OP is left with a huge different like 8-4.

LG1000 disagreed with removal, so now it's like 9 in favor and 3-4 against even including Deagon's vote.

There are literally more than 2x the votes against the Op than for it, and Grace has passed.

There is no reason for it to remain open, which makes the opposition's refusal to close it pretty unfair and also pretty pathetic.

Back