• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh I was just capping to not trigger the simps. Blast obliterates Tats no-diff lmao.
LOL 100% agree
I suspect Metal Knight is probably capable of defeating a God level threat via creating something with the remains of Boros' ship. Not Mecha Boros kekw. I mean if that shit could withstand the impact of Saitama's moon jump it's pretty ******* tough. Imagine if he made an army of robots with a material that can resist Saitama jumping from the moon to the Earth, and maybe even enhanced with something else. But Blast would just find him instead of beating all of his robots.
Yeah, I really want to see what he has hidden, too bad WC stopped when his arc against Drive Knight started. And honestly ? His arsenal being anything less than Above Dragon is a disappointment in my book 🗿

In the blog it says that A-City is 441.745259752 km, unless I'm missing something.
A-City in the title was just a mistake.
I don't know. People making five different versions of the same thing for upgrades or CRTs doesn't seem like a better option either.
Better than shutting down potential upgrades for years, imo.

But I can see the logic with Naruto, where new users are continuously trying to use any method they can to boost the verse.

Last edited:
But I can see the logic with Naruto, where new users are continuously trying to use any method they can to boost the verse.
It was during the time of six Jupiter sized planet calcs and 5-A god tree KE roots.

I was literally thinking the other day, "if Garou got matched up with himself, there'd probably be people on either side who'd argue one skillstomps the other"

Wish we could get a meteor calc that includes the destruction of nearby cities as well
I think we disagreed on that due to the terminology of towns.
is there a way to know how much area was affected? if not, maybe a "Likely higher" could work
I'll take a look, I guess.

Edit: Shaking the entire city at its edge is 79 megatons, which drops to 14 if it's the centre. This is assuming it's a mag 4 earthquake at a distance.

• 5 + 1.1644 + 0.0048 * 220.872629876 = 7.2245886234
  • 7.2245886234 Richter = 4.33394094e+15 Joules (Low 7-B)
But idk. Guess I'll use 7
  • 7 + 1.1644 + 0.0048 * 220.872629876 = 9.2245886234
  • 9.2245886234 = 4.33394e+18 Joules (High 7-A)
So nah, they'll never get passed 7-B

If that's the case then I'm guessing Genos said nearby "towns" instead of cities in the raws and the english translation was wrong?
In the raws he says
Z市消滅 どころじゃない...

さすがに今回は、 生存を諦めて いる者も多いな。

周辺の町も 壊滅するだろう!
All of the lettered cities are Called [English letter] 市 where 市 means city. For the surrounding area he uses 町 which does explicitly mean town.

In other words the meteor would have destroyed City Z and the surrounding towns located near it in the Z Region. But it wasn't going to destroy any other lettered city.

Back