• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
page_32.png
Tbf, dia berkomentar bahwa Garou memiliki kemampuan untuk berteleportasi. https://**********/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/31/

Sunting: Artinya dia pasti mengikuti Garou melalui portal.
then how would you explain this

because saitama went to the past to punch garou, except the past saitama hadn't even arrived yet to do so, and then they merged
essentially the fight ended before it began, so it took 0 punches for saitama to win, and therfore boros scales >>>>>> Garou
the end
I mean, did Saitama call Garou strong? No, right? So Boros scale, it's not even needed to debate

Basically, Saitama farted to catch up to Garou through the portal. The scan I posted is https://**********/read/imgur/mUagtWL/1/33/ is after this scan by Coomander.
if they go through the same portal they will arrive at the same time, and given the commandar it's clear that the portal has disappeared, this is definitely a speed feat for saitama again

Last edited:
Like on Goku's page, it should be "Average normally, Genius (or Extraordinary Genius) in combat". Two separate things. Goku is naive and uneducated, but he is a very good fighter. Saitama is sort of in the same boat, although smarter in both ways than Goku, surprisingly.
gokus should be below average, he doesn't even know basic middle school level science... 🐡

Like on Goku's page, it should be "Average normally, Genius (or Extraordinary Genius) in combat". Two separate things. Goku is naive and uneducated, but he is a very good fighter. Saitama is sort of in the same boat, although smarter in both ways than Goku, surprisingly.
Goku doesn't have average intelligence in normal life, he is literally a r etard

Yeah, Saitama only destroyed photons. Why would anyone think by any reason that when Murata showed a hole in space, he meant the things of that direction were actually destroyed? He obviously wanted to show us that photons were destroyed.

The same happened when Saitama used his serious punch against Boros: the atmosphere was unaffected, but the photons which made contact with the sight of the camera were erased so we couldn't see it.

Saitama destroying Elder Centipede? He didn't destroy it lmaoooo, he just destroyed any method of light reaching him, so he now is an invisible creature. Saitama isn't the one-punch-man, he's the photons-destroyer-man

Yeah, Saitama only destroyed photons. Why would anyone think by any reason that when Murata showed a hole in space, he meant the things of that direction were actually destroyed? He obviously wanted to show us that photons were destroyed.

The same happened when Saitama used his serious punch against Boros: the atmosphere was unaffected, but the photons which made contact with the sight of the camera were erased so we couldn't see it.

Saitama destroying Elder Centipede? He didn't destroy it lmaoooo, he just destroyed any method of light reaching him, so he now became an invisible creature. Saitama isn't the one-punch-man, he's the photons-destroyer-man
I'm still seeing copium on reddit that Murata not drawing the hole when Garou and Saitama are flying back to Earth means that the feat is fake 💀

We literally get a shot of the hole being restored during time travel, god damn

Saitama destroying Elder Centipede? He didn't destroy it lmaoooo, he just destroyed any method of light reaching him, so he now is an invisible creature. Saitama isn't the one-punch-man, he's the photons-destroyer-man
Look how defensive he gets.

Against author intent or not, the photon idea is valid and you have no way of proving the beam destroyed anything other than photons. It's like throwing a giant door toward stars and the door then vanishes 1ly away and now you won't see these stars for 1 year anymore.

I made the calc to prove that feat is actually >galaxy and I still see validity in this claim.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't Saitama have limited resistance to power copy? While Garou was able to copy his fighting style and strength, he couldn't copy his AD.

Look how defensive he gets.

Against author intent or not, the photon idea is valid and you have no way of proving the beam destroyed anything other than photons. It's like throwing a giant door toward stars and the door then vanishes 1ly away and now you won't see these stars for 1 year anymore.

I made the calc to prove that feat is actually >galaxy and I still see validity in this claim.
Do you legitimately think there was even a chance that ONE really had that in mind when telling Murata about it? It is a massive reach and is implied by nothing. Fictional feats should always be taken at face value unless there is something that outright contradicts it or implies that there is more to it. And in this case, there really isn't. We see a blank void in space where stars were, the basic, natural assumption is that the stars were destroyed, and nothing even implies that it is supposed something else. It is pure speculation.

Back