• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah I see
Btw I’m planning on making a crt for BoS Genos, does anyone know if there are any ongoing crts that should be concluded first before posting a new one?

does anyone know if there are any ongoing crts that should be concluded first before posting a new one?

Ah I see
Btw I’m planning on making a crt for BoS Genos, does anyone know if there are any ongoing crts that should be concluded first before posting a new one?
Nah just go ahead, what did you want to change?

Like we arent past the CRT limit iirc

There are definetly some other LS feats that Genos could scale to during his BoS to Post G4 keys to replace the bad class M stuff
On the top of my head there’s G4 being able to swing his sword and Genos withstanding G4’s stomp that destroyed the ground

talking about lifting strenght, i think that garou’s extreme fa jin does not use lifting strenght.
as we can see him using energies to push himself agains’t Saitama, i don’t think that’s a lifting strength feat at all but AP….
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5Nzg5MDUzNDcyNzgzNzY5ODAlMkYwOS5wbmc=

Hey guys, let's downgrade the lifting force of the whole verse! Leave everyone in class 5 and there's no more fighting kkkkkkkkkkkkk

It mostly depends on whether Murata's statements are strong enough... And if Gery was scaled above Tatsu, then Groribas would also scale above...

Depending on how it is played, it could even be accepted... But it would be crazy...
nah, it cannot be accept in anyway.
Saitama himself acknowledged tatsumaki, during and at the end of the fight, meanwhile he treated geryuganshoop as a totally jerk.

tbh, the only characters that really scales above tatsumaki canonically are garou, blast, saitama and blast’s team.

It mostly depends on whether Murata's statements are strong enough... And if Gery was scaled above Tatsu, then Groribas would also scale above...
wdym? murata himself already stated that even all generals combined wouldnt stand a chance on orochi, leave alone Tatsumaki

you really are outdated

Wait a minute, does that mean you could argue this before Saitama and Tatsumaki's fight takes place? Man, it would be an awesome meme if there was a time when Geryuganshoop was scaled above Tatsumaki kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wdym? murata himself already stated that even all generals combined wouldnt stand a chance on orochi, leave alone Tatsumaki

you really are outdated
I think you got it wrong, I already knew this statement, I was wanting to say if Murata's statements are solid enough, but that was just meme on my part.

Someone who needs to use all of his energy to produce a 11 exatons attack cannot beat tatsumaki.

and the current scaling means nothing for me, i’ll break it.
but i respect your opinion
Sorry, but the 11 exacton calculation has already been removed.

Now CRSC is simply "higher" on the scale.

Wait a minute, does that mean you could argue this before Saitama and Tatsumaki's fight takes place? Man, it would be an awesome meme if there was a time when Geryuganshoop was scaled above Tatsumaki kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
No, Murata said that he wanted Gery to be BETTER than tatsumaki in something, meaning that’s shes just better on general.
Geryuganshoop never scaled and theres orochi’s statement, as i said.

No, Murata said that he wanted Gery to be BETTER than tatsumaki in something, meaning that’s shes just better on general.
Geryuganshoop never scaled and theres orochi’s statement, as i said.
Again I know this, I just think it would be really funny if Gery was scale above Tatsumaki.

Back