• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, I had forgotten about that Kachon, thanks for reminding me.

I will update there.
Kachon and Recon irl be like:
images

Recon1511: Iaian simp + Kachon Sock puppet

Ziller: The Legendary Tatsumaki Simp (Zimander) + Coomander: The Legendary Boros simp (Zimander) [They are a couple]

Alexander: Alexander common W

ByAsura: The only one who can be Homophobic in the topic.

Damage: Downgrade

Epiccheev: Boros Simp

Phoenx: Tatsumaki simp junior

RinneItachi: typing 7 messages in a row after being inactive for months while the thread is asleep:

Kachon123: Recon Calculation Slave + Sanji Simp

Cyber_Vergil: Honorary Boner

Marvel_Champion_07: Boners representative on staff.

Emerald: Another Boner + loves to do calculations
Updated...

See the webcomic Boros fight and value Murata 10x more
I've seen it and yeah it's pretty mediocre looking, and doesn't really have any differences in the writing of it
consecutive normal punches doesn't do much damage to boros in comparison, boros' punches don't send saitama anywhere, saitama's punches don't send boros flying anywhere
and also he doesn't say almost a real fight

If a mod downloaded a malware or smth and all it did was make every text they type appear normal to them but as "amogus" for everyone else how long would it take for them to get demoted or banned for trolling/spam assuming it also works on any text they type on othe social media and they are unwilling to do voice chat?

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDA5MzY5Mzk1NTAlMkY5MTcyNTY3MTgzNzM3NTY5ODglMkZwXzIzLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5MTcyNTY3MjMyMTM5OTIwMDYlMkZwXzI0LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzk3Mjg5OTIyNzYlMkY5MTcyNTY3Mjc4OTA2MzI3MTQlMkZwXzI1LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MTcyNTY3MzQ4MjM4MDkwMzQlMkZwXzI2LnBuZw==

if you look closely, you can see that boros actually blitzed the explosion here
not really a relevant feat since he's ftl regardless, but it's cool that it's there
Flashy Flash's feat, but vastly inferior.

Flashy's speed >>>> Meteoric Burst

Flashy Flash's feat, but vastly inferior.

Flashy's speed >>>> Meteoric Burst
To be fair he was interrupted in the middle of it
also I just got done with Phoenks trying to explain to me that meteoric burst is MHS at best and that half the S class would beat him in a fight so idk if I wanna hear this

Due to being superior technology. The Organization would use giant assault drones powered by the engines of these stealth drones if it was better alternative.
Not necessarily. By that logic, Groribas, Melzalgard, and Geryuganshoop should scale above Boros' Ship, which would make the majority of the cast 7-A+ or 6-C (which I don't really have an issue with, we just gotta keep it consistent)

I don't see why, either. It'd make more sense (but still be a stretch) if this was a dedicated platform for one robot, but it carries thousands or even millions of drones (each of whom capable of harming TTM through his toughened tank top, mind you, which isn't a capability that Zsimov would've had) that can't collectively be compared to Machine Gods.

Plus, they could just be more advanced rather than more powerful than something so much more massive than them.

Not necessarily. By that logic, Groribas, Melzalgard, and Geryuganshoop should scale above Boros' Ship, which would make the majority of the cast 7-A+ or 6-C (which I don't really have an issue with, we just gotta keep it consistent)
To be fair it would only apply to merged Melzargard, and we have no reason to scale Geryu or Groribas to the S class

I don't see why, either. It'd make more sense (but still be a stretch) if this was a dedicated platform for one robot, but it carries thousands or even millions of drones (each of whom capable of harming TTM through his toughened tank top, mind you, which isn't a capability that Zsimov would've had) that can't collectively be compared to Machine Gods.

Plus, they could just be more advanced rather than more powerful than something so much more massive than them.
Ready to share your webcomic stuff yet?

Ready to share your webcomic stuff yet?
If you guys need some renders I think I found some for WC Monster Garou and Suiko

Back