• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn't mention it because it isn't my argument, it was just why the thread was rejected. I personally don't give a shit and wasn't part of the thread.

I didn't mention it because it isn't my argument, it was just why the thread was rejected. I personally don't give a shit and wasn't part of the thread.
this idea was rejected for personal reasons lol

bc BS literally downscales to AS in some degree, a and definitely upscales to g5’s lasers

Disappointed from the looks of it.

It says that King's cut was the same as Nichirins, where is doesn't leave a cut. And he couldn't even perceive the series of movements he used.

Also, Nichirin is apparently the only one who can do this. Atomic Samurai says he didn't think there would be others.
Atomic Samurai goes to to say it surpasses his Atomic Slash.

NOOOOO

Found this on Reddit:

"He adds that he didn't even see his abilities and that the sword also didn't realize it was drawn. It's like Nichirin's ability combined with drawing abilities even beyond Atomic's Atomic Slash."

Still feels underwhelming though.
Yeah just sucks. No Atomic Samurai dura negging, unfortunately.
We can just use the databook for atom cutting AS.

Maybe AS will actually have Atomic precision slashes after his training? hahaha
OIP.ObLTruWw-IOLg9_33ZQQRwHaHL

keeping OPM in mhs+ when we have arguments enough to put atleast all the toptiers in the FTL tier is kinda of a waste

and to remember that this same wiki threat sakura as a planetary level character

and i hope AS just dies, i’m done with this annoying and boring arc

naruto’s fandom lucky is that idgf about it, if i really wanted to destroy this stupid scaling

naruto definetely has the WORST and most wanked scaling chain in the website
New Era Base Naruto > Kaguya anyway, and she deflected stuff that impaled him through his chakra cloak.

get reckt, that stupid character did never destroy a mountain, and you tell me that im appealing to incredulity????????????

I don’t even agree with boros scaling to orochi, imagine 4-a, what are you ******* saying

p sure you are in the wrong thread

******* kaguya, who’s literally the goddess of the anime, the one who ABSORBED the ENTIRE chakra of the planet barely got a nice tier, but the featless bitch is 5-b? Like just a few years ago we needed hagoromo chakra just to FACE kaguya, now any random in naruto verse is scaled to cosmic levels

That isn't how feats work.
this is how C O N S I S T E N C E works.
theres Z E R O consistence is naruto’s scaling chain.

we can’t just ignore the history just to randomly scale characters

this is not how it works, if the scaling was how we wanted, tatsumaki, boros and garou wouldnt be capped at 6-a

Back