• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, english TL is delayed but the spanish TL has been released already.

I can spoil a bit if you guys want idk, it's a pretty good chapter.

Anyway, english TL is delayed but the spanish TL has been released already.

I can spoil a bit if you guys want idk, it's a pretty good chapter.
Just put it in
a spoiler box. If people read it anyways they have literally no reason to complain lol. I'm fine with spoilers personally,

how many chapters until we see blast again he needs a comeback after he got clowned on by garou
Probably in the next arc/mini-arc. Arc's for OPM tend to be rather small, like the Deep See King "arc" or the Dark Matter Pirates "Arc").

Tbh I wouldn't say he got clowned on. He was mostly trying to focus on protecting the Earth. That isn't to say he had a chance at beating Garou, I think Blast easily loses, mid-diff on Garou's end. But he put up a decent enough fight and kept up with a laidback Garou, which is a pretty damn good feat of its own.

Just put it in
a spoiler box. If people read it anyways they have literally no reason to complain lol. I'm fine with spoilers personally,
So basically Child (Wild) Emperor meltdown was him faking to have an excuse to join the Neo Heroes and gain their trust.
His actual plan is infiltrating the Neo Heroes to figure out what their schemes are and he is working alongside Sitch and Sekingar, Metal Bat will be joining them as well acting as Sekingar's bodyguard while pretending to be a Neo Hero. This makes this reddit post completely correct, honestly I'm impressed.

Aside from that; The court made Garou get a job to reform and King's gag is the same as in the webcomic so far.

And the last page is Saitama's daily sit ups routine which confirms that ONE statement where he says he continues his training to this day

Bruh what the hell is with the speed ratings 🗿
90% of the characters are like MHS+, even though the calc is just MHS

Probably in the next arc/mini-arc. Arc's for OPM tend to be rather small, like the Deep See King "arc" or the Dark Matter Pirates "Arc").

Tbh I wouldn't say he got clowned on. He was mostly trying to focus on protecting the Earth. That isn't to say he had a chance at beating Garou, I think Blast easily loses, mid-diff on Garou's end. But he put up a decent enough fight and kept up with a laidback Garou, which is a pretty damn good feat of its own.
Bro quit making excuses for blast garou literally said blast wasn’t worth his time he got clowned on

If Blast went all out from the very moment of the fight he probably could have knocked out Garou and beat him to death, but he presumably wasn’t trying to kill him
he and his crew arguably downscale from 4-A too, so had the whole squad participated more in the battle, Garou may have even lost without saitama being there

Since hero association equipment is made by bofoi, wouldn’t that mean that with prep he should be able to produce high 6-A durability such as metal bat’s weapon?

Yes, specially since Metal Bat isn't particularly skilled as a fighter and uses a blunt weapon that never broke or got dented afaik.

I'd make a crt for it but metal knight's profile is so far gone right now that I'm not even gonna touch it anymore until the robot invasion arc comes to the manga 🗿

Since the HA’s tech comes from Bofoi, I think its safe to give Bofoi all of the abilities that the HA’s machines/tech have, like Gravity Manip (i only know this one out of the top of my head)

So just read the new chapter. Interesting the way they've changed the plot for the upcoming Neo Heroes by painting them as untrustworthy from the beginning rather than building up to this. As for Garou's moments... I'm still rather on the fence. I feel there still wasn't enough build-up to get to Garou being treated like a misbehaving rascal. It's funny to see Garou working as a bus-boy after everything he did, but it still feels like a total 180 on his character. It should've taken a lot longer to get to this point, the way the webcomic has done a better job spacing out Garou's arc, but ONE and Murata sacrificed drama for comedy, and this is the price. Anybody agree?

Since the HA’s tech comes from Bofoi, I think its safe to give Bofoi all of the abilities that the HA’s machines/tech have, like Gravity Manip (i only know this one out of the top of my head)
I also had a crt that successfully went through saying that he should have all of child emperor’s technology with prep

So just read the new chapter. Interesting the way they've changed the plot for the upcoming Neo Heroes by painting them as untrustworthy from the beginning rather than building up to this. As for Garou's moments... I'm still rather on the fence. I feel there still wasn't enough build-up to get to Garou being treated like a misbehaving rascal. It's funny to see Garou working as a bus-boy after everything he did, but it still feels like a total 180 on his character. It should've taken a lot longer to get to this point, the way the webcomic has done a better job spacing out Garou's arc, but ONE and Murata sacrificed drama for comedy, and this is the price. Anybody agree?
Yes but that's been the case for a while now so no one bothers talking about it any more.

Just randomly decided that I'm gonna start compiling some of the best pages/moments from major battles

Carnage Mode and the meteor punch
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5MTcyNTE2MTAwMzQ0NTA0NzIlMkZwXzE0LmpwZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5MTcyNTM0MTA1NDQzMDgyNjUlMkZwXzExMi5qcGc=

Deep Sea king bleeds for the first time
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzAyNDU2NzA5OTIlMkY5MTcyNTQ1NTIwNDUxMDUxOTMlMkZwXzE3LmpwZw==

Mumen Rider's last stand against DSK
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkY5MTcyNTUwMDgwODc1OTI5ODAlMkZwXzE5LmpwZw==

Saitama vs Dark Matter
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5MTcyNTU3MDQxODY4ODAwMjAlMkZwXzE2LmpwZw==

The most Bored in the universe
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzc3NTc2NzM0NzIlMkY5MTcyNTYwMzMwNzA2MzcxMjYlMkZwXzI2LmpwZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkY5MTcyNTYwMzYxNDA4NzU4NTclMkZwXzI3LmpwZw==

Still standing after one punch
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkY5MTcyNTYxMTM4MTUxNzUyNDklMkZwXzExLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDA5MzY5Mzk1NTAlMkY5MTcyNTYxMzQ4NjIyMDA4ODMlMkZwXzE1LnBuZw==

Meteoric Burst
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzYyNTE5MzA2NTclMkY5MTcyNTY4OTY0NzY0OTk5NjglMkZwXzYucG5n

The serious clash
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5MTcyNTY3ODAxOTM2MjgxOTAlMkZwXzMyLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkY5MTcyNTY4MjgwMjU0NTA2MjYlMkZwXzQxLnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzY5MjcxODQ5NDYlMkY5MTcyNTY4OTE4Nzk1Mzg3MzglMkZwXzUxLnBuZw==

and then season 2....

Ngl, the Saitama VS. Garou fanmade on subreddit are good especially the art. The power scaling is a bit over scaled and over explained.

I think it might be fair to say that Saitama can increase his dura just by getting serious
considering he got scratched by consecutive normal punches and possibly even bled from it, but then proceeded to take this from a post sp^2 garou...
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDI4NDk1NTg1NTglMkY5OTQzNzQyNDM2ODI4ODk4MTklMkZwYWdlXzI5LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5OTQzNzQyNTExODIzMTM1MjIlMkZwYWdlXzMwLnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5OTQzNzQyNTkyMzUzNjQ4NzQlMkZwYWdlXzMxLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkY5OTkzMjgyNzAyNTg1NDg3MzYlMkZwYWdlXzMyLTMzLnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5OTQzNzQyNzU5ODc0MjczNDglMkZwYWdlXzM0LnBuZw==

which includes roaring aura sky ripping fist, something that is stronger than what bang and bomb's individual powers together could normally achieve, whirlwind iron cutting fist, which negates durability, and exploding heart release fist, which provides momentary amps to make each individual punch even stronger
in other words a combination that is by all accounts far stronger than even the serious punch that he used to clash against Saitama was unable to scratch him, even though he took some minimal amount of damage from a consecutive normal punches level cosmic garou when he was non serious

so what do we do with this information. Do we say it's an outlier that he damaged saitama? Well, there's a little more basis for it being a bit more than that.
image.png

it's not much, it's barely anything really, but it does use language as if "serious" is some kind of a literal form or mode rather than just purely saitama using more effort

so maybe, just maybe
Saitama has off guard goku syndrome
just to a far lesser extent obviously, but these 2 things combined do mean that it is without a doubt a possibility
and it might also clear up the fact that saitama can be holding back a lot even while "serious", if serious was just a name and not actually him being more directly serious

here's something else
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkY5ODQzNTY0OTc4MjU4ODIxNDIlMkYzMC0zMS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5OTk0NTU0MjU4MTA0MTU3MzklMkZwYWdlXzc2LnBuZw==

gamma ray burst lowkey had saitama knocked out for a few seconds
there's also the fact that saitama seemingly has other characteristics that can be lowered when casual
obviously strength can be consciously affected, but...

here's webcomic Garou LITERALLY BLITZING Saitama
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkY5MTcyNjY5NTc3MDU4MTQwNTYlMkYwMDkucG5n

so yeah

I think it might be fair to say that Saitama can increase his dura just by getting serious
considering he got scratched by consecutive normal punches and possibly even bled from it, but then proceeded to take this from a post sp^2 garou...
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDI4NDk1NTg1NTglMkY5OTQzNzQyNDM2ODI4ODk4MTklMkZwYWdlXzI5LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5OTQzNzQyNTExODIzMTM1MjIlMkZwYWdlXzMwLnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5OTQzNzQyNTkyMzUzNjQ4NzQlMkZwYWdlXzMxLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDQwMTk3NTcwODYlMkY5OTkzMjgyNzAyNTg1NDg3MzYlMkZwYWdlXzMyLTMzLnBuZw==

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDAzNDEzNjQ3NTYlMkY5OTQzNzQyNzU5ODc0MjczNDglMkZwYWdlXzM0LnBuZw==

which includes roaring aura sky ripping fist, something that is stronger than what bang and bomb's individual powers together could normally achieve, whirlwind iron cutting fist, which negates durability, and exploding heart release fist, which provides momentary amps to make each individual punch even stronger
in other words a combination that is by all accounts far stronger than even the serious punch that he used to clash against Saitama was unable to scratch him, even though he took some minimal amount of damage from a consecutive normal punches level cosmic garou when he was non serious

so what do we do with this information. Do we say it's an outlier that he damaged saitama? Well, there's a little more basis for it being a bit more than that.
image.png

it's not much, it's barely anything really, but it does use language as if "serious" is some kind of a literal form or mode rather than just purely saitama using more effort

so maybe, just maybe
just to a far lesser extent obviously, but these 2 things combined do mean that it is without a doubt a possibility
and it might also clear up the fact that saitama can be holding back a lot even while "serious", if serious was just a name and not actually him being more directly serious

here's something else
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkY5ODQzNTY0OTc4MjU4ODIxNDIlMkYzMC0zMS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5OTk0NTU0MjU4MTA0MTU3MzklMkZwYWdlXzc2LnBuZw==

gamma ray burst lowkey had saitama knocked out for a few seconds
there's also the fact that saitama seemingly has other characteristics that can be lowered when casual
obviously strength can be consciously affected, but...

here's webcomic Garou LITERALLY BLITZING Saitama
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzA5MjUxNDAwMzglMkY5MTcyNjY5NTc3MDU4MTQwNTYlMkYwMDkucG5n

so yeah
In the fourth OVA, Bang heavily implies that being off-guard lowers your durability well.

"I think it might be fair to say that Saitama can increase his dura just by getting serious"

Probably.

"considering he got scratched by consecutive normal punches and possibly even bled from it, but then proceeded to take this from a post sp^2 garou..."

Scratched? Edit: Oh you mean the whole translation thing, forgot about that. Well, I agree, but have fun getting other people on that boat.

"which includes roaring aura sky ripping fist, something that is stronger than what bang and bomb's individual powers together could normally achieve, whirlwind iron cutting fist, which negates durability, and exploding heart release fist, which provides momentary amps to make each individual punch even stronger
in other words a combination that is by all accounts far stronger than even the serious punch that he used to clash against Saitama was unable to scratch him, even though he took some minimal amount of damage from a consecutive normal punches level cosmic garou when he was non serious"

Debatable. It's arguable that Garou doesn't permanently keep the strength he obtains from Saitama and can only access it in Saitama Mode. But the matter of durability (on Garou's part) makes it questionable.

"so what do we do with this information. Do we say it's an outlier that he damaged saitama? Well, there's a little more basis for it being a bit more than that."

Before the discussion of outliers can happen, you first need everyone to agree that Saitama took any form of damage from Garou at any point.
Good luck.

"so maybe, just maybe
and it might also clear up the fact that saitama can be holding back a lot even while "serious", if serious was just a name and not actually him being more directly serious"

Considering that concepts like Chi, aura's, and energy (including Saitama's "immeasurable energy" that didn't scare Chados, The Dominator of the Universe, one bit 🗿) are very much a thing, it's not really a stretch to say that this idea could be introduced in the future. I like this form of the "Increased Durability" theory, but obviously not enough for any real argumentation. But yeah at a basic level, the simple idea that his durability increases in Serious Mode isn't a crazy thing to believe.

"gamma ray burst lowkey had saitama knocked out for a few seconds"

Probably but no confirmation. Still a widely controversial topic when brought up. I agree with it personally because there is literally no explanation for why Saitama had not only taken at least several minutes to get back to Garou, but the idea that he was just blown far away (which questions his travel speed) is kind of squashed by the fact that he was explicitly very close to where Garou was when Future Saitama punched him, just underneath some rubble. So unless we literally think Saitama was having a mental battle with his schizophrenic demons underneath the rubble for 3 minutes straight, there is literally no way he was having trouble getting back to where Garou and the others were, let alone the few seconds it should have taken for him to just get out of the rubble, unless he was blatantly unable to do anything for a brief time period. It makes absolutely no sense.

"there's also the fact that saitama seemingly has other characteristics that can be lowered when casual"

Well tbf that's par for the course. Strength and speed aren't going to be as high level if you're not focused (or "serious" rather) in just real life. Durability can technically be in the same boat to, as tensing up your body is going to make it tougher in the area wherein it has been made tense, but not to this extent obviously.

"here's webcomic Garou LITERALLY BLITZING Saitama"

Saitama immediately punches Garou in the next panel, same amount of effort as before, which Garou didn't react to. So it's more likely that Saitama just didn't move his eyes in accordance because "Why not". Otherwise it could be easily argued that Sonic blitzed Saitama too.

"I think it might be fair to say that Saitama can increase his dura just by getting serious"

Probably.

"considering he got scratched by consecutive normal punches and possibly even bled from it, but then proceeded to take this from a post sp^2 garou..."

Scratched? Edit: Oh you mean the whole translation thing, forgot about that. Well, I agree, but have fun getting other people on that boat.

"which includes roaring aura sky ripping fist, something that is stronger than what bang and bomb's individual powers together could normally achieve, whirlwind iron cutting fist, which negates durability, and exploding heart release fist, which provides momentary amps to make each individual punch even stronger
in other words a combination that is by all accounts far stronger than even the serious punch that he used to clash against Saitama was unable to scratch him, even though he took some minimal amount of damage from a consecutive normal punches level cosmic garou when he was non serious"

Debatable. It's arguable that Garou doesn't permanently keep the strength he obtains from Saitama and can only access it in Saitama Mode. But the matter of durability (on Garou's part) makes it questionable.

"so what do we do with this information. Do we say it's an outlier that he damaged saitama? Well, there's a little more basis for it being a bit more than that."

Before the discussion of outliers can happen, you first need everyone to agree that Saitama took any form of damage from Garou at any point.
Good luck.

"so maybe, just maybe
and it might also clear up the fact that saitama can be holding back a lot even while "serious", if serious was just a name and not actually him being more directly serious"

Considering that concepts like Chi, aura's, and energy (including Saitama's "immeasurable energy" that didn't scare Chados, The Dominator of the Universe, one bit 🗿) are very much a thing, it's not really a stretch to say that this idea could be introduced in the future. I like this form of the "Increased Durability" theory, but obviously not enough for any real argumentation. But yeah at a basic level, the simple idea that his durability increases in Serious Mode isn't a crazy thing to believe.

"gamma ray burst lowkey had saitama knocked out for a few seconds"

Probably but no confirmation. Still a widely controversial topic when brought up. I agree with it personally because there is literally no explanation for why Saitama had not only taken at least several minutes to get back to Garou, but the idea that he was just blown far away (which questions his travel speed) is kind of squashed by the fact that he was explicitly very close to where Garou was when Future Saitama punched him, just underneath some rubble. So unless we literally think Saitama was having a mental battle with his schizophrenic demons underneath the rubble for 3 minutes straight, there is literally no way he was having trouble getting back to where Garou and the others were, let alone the few seconds it should have taken for him to just get out of the rubble, unless he was blatantly unable to do anything for a brief time period. It makes absolutely no sense.

"there's also the fact that saitama seemingly has other characteristics that can be lowered when casual"

Well tbf that's par for the course. Strength and speed aren't going to be as high level if you're not focused (or "serious" rather) in just real life. Durability can technically be in the same boat to, as tensing up your body is going to make it tougher in the area wherein it has been made tense, but not to this extent obviously.

"here's webcomic Garou LITERALLY BLITZING Saitama"

Saitama immediately punches Garou in the next panel, same amount of effort as before, which Garou didn't react to. So it's more likely that Saitama just didn't move his eyes in accordance because "Why not". Otherwise it could be easily argued that Sonic blitzed Saitama too.
I’m pretty sure cosmic Garou very blatantly did damage Saitama with the consecutive normal punches. I don’t remember where the whole mistranslation business came from, do you?

I’m pretty sure cosmic Garou very blatantly did damage Saitama with the consecutive normal punches. I don’t remember where the whole mistranslation business came from, do you?
Lil' bro this was a whole thing when the chapter came out how you don't know this. Saitama said something or other about how he promised not to get scratched to Tareo while looking down at his clothing, implying that he failed in that promise. But other translations worded it differently, and a common explanation was that Saitama means he intended to not look like he was roughed up, in a sense, and failed, because it looks like he had a difficult fight and was threatened if his clothes are torn up and he has a bunch scuff marks, but he didn't want Tareo to be concerned about him, so he intended to come out of the fight in tip-top shape.

Considering that Saitama was more concerned with his clothes than the fact that someone actually hurt him (this was before Garou killed Genos so there's no reason Saitama shouldn't be excited), it makes sense that Saitama wasn't referring to taking damage.

Lil' bro this was a whole thing when the chapter came out how you don't know this. Saitama said something or other about how he promised not to get scratched to Tareo while looking down at his clothing, implying that he failed in that promise. But other translations worded it differently, and a common explanation was that Saitama means he intended to not look like he was roughed up, in a sense, and failed, because it looks like he had a difficult fight and was threatened if his clothes are torn up and he has a bunch scuff marks, but he didn't want Tareo to be concerned about him, so he intended to come out of the fight in tip-top shape.

Considering that Saitama was more concerned with his clothes than the fact that someone actually hurt him (this was before Garou killed Genos so there's no reason Saitama shouldn't be excited), it makes sense that Saitama wasn't referring to taking damage.
Alright a few things
1. I’m pretty sure viz translations just very blatantly change things and really can’t be used
2. Saitama was referring to the moment where he said “don’t worry, I won’t get hurt” implying he was referring to taking damage rather than being visibly scratched
3. He was worried about his clothes when hit by the initial nuclear fission attacks, but when Garou came at him with consecutive normal punches (which clearly increased his AP as a result) that’s when he says the line, meaning he wasn’t referring to his clothes.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5ODQzNTY0ODAyNjQzMTA3ODQlMkYyOC5wbmc=

It’s very clear that Saitama got scratched here in any case, and as you yourself know, the gamma ray burst incapacitated him for way too long even though just getting knocked away and just neglecting to come back shouldn’t be the problem, considering he jumped from the damn moon to get back to a fight in like a few seconds.
So yeah, He took damage™️

Back