• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so who is pure evil in one punch man?
Honorable Mention: Psykos

People ignore the fact that she tortured and experimented on dozens of innocent human civilians for her monster king experiments because she's hot, but at this point she's still quite evil. Obviously it would be terrible for everyone except God if Tsukuyomi dissected her third eye ability out of her, but it would have been karmic justice since she did similar crap to people who deserved it less

Unfortunately the manga probably won't address this

Fuhrer Ugly and Royal Ripper and the most iconic pure evil villains

Pureblood and Face Ripper are a cut below them on the evil totem pole but still pretty unadulteratedly terrible

Psykos has some sympathetic and tragic elements to her evil, which waters it down a bit but I think she's an honorable mention because she combines extreme intelligence with extreme depravity. Like CS Lewis says: "A cow cannot be very good or very bad; a child better and worse still; an ordinary man, still more so; a man of genius, still more so". The more capable you are of understanding what you're doing is wrong, the worse it is that you chose to do it.

Boros is also up here for decades of planetary genocide, but he's lower than Psykos because of his relationship with his crew and winning smile

Then HERE be thar 60 percent o' monsters who kill for the fun of it

Honorable Mention: Psykos

People ignore the fact that she tortured and experimented on dozens of innocent human civilians for her monster king experiments because she's hot, but at this point she's still quite evil. Obviously it would be terrible for everyone except God if Tsukuyomi dissected her third eye ability out of her, but it would have been karmic justice since she did similar crap to people who deserved it less

Unfortunately the manga probably won't address this
I mean she technically was brainwashed by God so I don't think she really counts

Psykos is not pure evil since she has motivations aside from doing that stuff for the sake of it.

Psykos is not pure evil since she has motivations aside from doing that stuff for the sake of it.
does her motivations are really good?a pure evil character can have motivations that go along side their own pure evil.
think it like syndrome from incredibles,he had the motivations of a world without super heroes,and he is still pure evil

does her motivations are really good?a pure evil character can have motivations that go along side their own pure evil.
think it like syndrome from incredibles,he had the motivations of a world without super heroes,and he is still pure evil
someone that has motivation can get his/her principles easily broken

when you stop believing in something you are fighting for, usually you’ll stop fighting

pure evil characters does not have that weakness

Broken in what sense?yes their motivations can be Broken,but they ultimetly are bad motivations and not good ones
when they get contradicted, in a moment of reflection. This is a human “weakness”, sense of morality.

but if you’re psycho, this will not bother you. You dont have to believe in anything to kill, nothing orders you, no religion, no revenge, no love, you dont have any needs, but the pleasure for the most chaotic energy.

in other words, pure evil characters does not try to explain their actions or their point of view, they know they are bad to others and they are just like that.

the chaos is their motivation, and this cannot be extinguished. 🗿🍷

I mean she technically was brainwashed by God so I don't think she really counts
And I don't know if you can call her vision brainwashing, she just saw some crazy stuff that made her decide that humans needed to be genocided. My take on that is she was already on the path to evil before she saw anything to do with god and he just helped her along, hence all the meetings with secret cults and plans to lord over humanity
OPM is one of the few series where most of the villains could reasonably be categorized as pure evil since they just want to shed blood. What makes Psykos interesting is that she's a human being and not a monster, so she has interests and desires outside of murder and kicking puppies. So unlike many of the monsters, she's not pure evil. I'd argue she's the worst kind of evil though, the cold and slow kind that plans things out years in advance and goes about its business without a lick of remorse

And I don't know if you can call her vision brainwashing, she just saw some crazy stuff that made her decide that humans needed to be genocided. My take on that is she was already on the path to evil before she saw anything to do with god and he just helped her along, hence all the meetings with secret cults and plans to lord over humanity
I mean its a weird situation she and Fubuki were definitely developing some real concerning superiority complexes but I believe she would have just grown out of it like Fubuki-

Whatever she saw in the future made her go insane and convinced her that humanity needed to be genocided.

I mean its a weird situation she and Fubuki were definitely developing some real concerning superiority complexes but I believe she would have just grown out of it like Fubuki-

Whatever she saw in the future made her go insane and convinced her that humanity needed to be genocided.
Yeah, I say if you can be persuaded into genocide you're evil-adjacent if not outright evil

Homeless would be another example of this

You know I realized something. The Ninja duo canonically don't remember how they died (alt translation) and believed Flashy ran away from them (presumably out of fear).

So I don't even think they got notably stronger, especially with the more recent chapter where he stomped everyone.
Nah, trauma can cause temporary memory loss, and this was literally seconds after they regained consciousness and minutes after being brought back from the dead

they do in fact remember how they died
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2p4MmMxeS5wbmc=

so nothing has changed.

Boros is almost pure evil,not pure evil,because tought he killed countless aliens and destroyed planets,he also shows somekind of respect to certain people (only saitama)and he is played for sympathy in his dead.
and no,a pure evil should not have respect,that is a rediming quality

Bro has some ziller-level delusions to think that was breaking bones that's just x ray impact frame.

Back