• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WC Chapter

Lol I spent 30 minutes translating the chapter from Spanish out of impatience just for English translations to drop 4 hours later
b90ff0ffbbf52b13b564ef1fc5db6b71.jpg

If someone creates a black hole out of telekinetic power it can be listed as FTL as well right?
What? Why would making a black hole be faster than light, because light doesn't escape the event horizon of a black hole? I don't see how that would happen

It'd just be AP, there's no speed threshold to creating a black hole

What? Why would making a black hole be faster than light, because light doesn't escape the event horizon of a black hole? I don't see how that would happen

It'd just be AP, there's no speed threshold to creating a black hole
Quote "By telekinetic power" you are making a singularity that even light can't pass through.

That reminds me.

Espers like Tats, Psykos and anime Geryu manipulate gravitational waves for attack. Would that technically count as SoL attack speed?

That reminds me.

Espers like Tats, Psykos and anime Geryu manipulate gravitational waves for attack. Would that technically count as SoL attack speed?
What’s the correlation between Gravity waves and SOL? And idk if Tats manipulates gravity in the manga.

Looks good, but how well it will do depends on how fun combat/gameplay will feel.
Too bad games can only go up to what has been adapted in anime, a MA area to explore or playing with Cosmic Garou and Saitama with crazy animatics would be so fun.

Is it completely open world?

Known leaker, somewhat reliable apparently...
Interesting... somewhat reliable? I'm all on this being the 20th "Season 3 OPM info!!!" troll I've seen in the past couple months, the amount of frauds out there is sadly staggering so I'll wait until a studio tweets out a teaser to confirm

Interesting... somewhat reliable? I'm all on this being the 20th "Season 3 OPM info!!!" troll I've seen in the past couple months, the amount of frauds out there is sadly staggering so I'll wait until a studio tweets out a teaser to confirm
I wouldn't get my hopes up... I checked on the telegram page and the leak was something like "Mappa x Bones" or something, at this point trolling OPM fans is just cruel 😭

I wouldn't get my hopes up... I checked on the telegram page and the leak was something like "Mappa x Bones" or something, at this point trolling OPM fans is just cruel 😭
Wasn't the same thing leaked a while ago? The consistency is intriguing, to say the least.

Wasn't the same thing leaked a while ago? The consistency is intriguing, to say the least.
A smart troll would use the rumors that people are most likely to listen to I would think. I mean it has been a while so it's possible...

But I'm not expecting anything.

Back