• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it is wrong. it was "yesterday's saitama" that was in the vr. saitama used the vr himself and his data was taken by vr. which means at the very least, his casual self at the moment.
Prove "yesterday Saitama" was measured accurately. If he were just standing there, like Kuseno did with him in the webcomic, it wouldn't really be measuring his real yesterday self, but a vague passive version.

Prove "yesterday Saitama" was measured accurately. If he were just standing there, like Kuseno did with him in the webcomic, it wouldn't really be measuring his real yesterday self, but a vague passive version.
VGS is like a VR, where the characters get transported to a virtual-like world and use a virtual manifestation of their body out there.

For create an avatar of Saitama with a strength similar to the original (which was what happened, since Saitama one shotted everyone and did not see himself to be weaker than what he was in the real world), it had to analyze Saitama's power.

Additionally, the recorded power by VGS was not the limit it can record, why? Because it could record "tomorrow's" Saitama punch one shotting his yesterday self. Which also supports it being analyzed correctly (if it wasn't, by the same logic "tomorrow's" Saitama wouldn't be analyzed correctly neither. But he one shotted his yesterday self, meaning the VGS machine analyzed his tomorrow self correctly enough to conclude his strength is higher than yesterday)

In the VGS Saitama just one shot Genos' recorded power about Saitama. Meaning Saitama wasn't one shoting his actual self but rather the version of himself that destroyed the meteor/ Carnage Kabuto in one blow, which is natural, because his normal punches scale massively above that anyway.
This is completely wrong.

Genos didn't know there was a version of Saitama out there, and was surprised.

I've checked to see if I was wrong, and Genos stated multiple times that the data collected from yesterday was still inside, an enemy as strong as Saitama was born

Additionally, the recorded power by VGS was not the limit it can record, why? Because it could record "tomorrow's" Saitama punch one shotting his yesterday self. Which also supports it being analyzed correctly (if it wasn't, by the same logic "tomorrow's" Saitama wouldn't be analyzed correctly neither. But he one shotted his yesterday self, meaning the VGS machine analyzed his tomorrow self correctly enough to conclude his strength is higher than yesterday)
This is actually a pretty smart point. If there was an issue with the tech not being able to accurately measure Saitama today's and yesterdays Saitama should have been completely equal yet the later version was significantly stronger.

The only actual argument against VGS –which I'm surprised no one has ever talked about– is that when Saitama defeated his yesterday self, the machine didn't actually say "Saitama wins", which could mean it broke? Though then it doesn't make any sense Saitama said it only took him one punch (if it broke, it would've kicked him up, and he'd have no way to know he one punched), and Genos didn't comment the machine broke, unlike the previous day with Darkshine

All other arguments I've seen so far are things like that the machine couldn't accurately measure Saitama's power, or that it went beyond what it could measure. Though, if you look deeply at it, at least for me it doesn't make so much sense.

The best argument without a doubt is that his growth being exponential is something special, or that his growth is not potrayed in the series. I can more or less accept the first one, but the 2nd one is explained at Garou's fight: his growth, which has gone unnoticed since there was no one on par with him [...]

Maybe in the future, if we see Saitama fighting a previous enemy
Boros? and it takes him as much trouble as it took him in the first fight, we could for sure say his growth is not that much.

Though if Saitama casually one shots Empty Void like he did in the WC despite all his cosmic powers, I'll do myself a CRT to add that to Saitama's profile, and additionally I'd remove some Normal Punch scaling you all know about

You can't use the anime to get a calced size, as Genos wrote down its actual dimensions in the last episode.
It seems he used the proportions of the ship from the anime rather than the dimensions. He took the dimensions from the manga. I think this is legal, because anime is more consistent in terms of object proportions and aspect ratio.

So folks, I did the calculation structure to get the AP based on the ship and I got a Low-Ball of 5.5917 Exatons, but I also managed to find a high-ball that gave 64.165 Zettatons, which is a lot.

I'll try to find a middle ground that isn't too extreme

It seems he used the proportions of the ship from the anime rather than the dimensions.
That still wouldn't be allowed, as the anime has canonical dimensional sizes. You can't use it as a scaling perspective source.

In addition the calc is a massive high ball. In the same chapter we get far better road to hole scaling perspectives and the craters are not 4 kilometers in diameter

That still wouldn't be allowed, as the anime has canonical dimensional sizes. You can't use it as a scaling perspective source.

In addition the calc is a massive high ball. In the same chapter we get far better road to hole scaling perspectives and the craters are not 4 kilometers in diameter
Is this the only problem you have encountered? Still good news, since if the central structure of the calculation is correct it is a victory

But I still find your weird argument already that in other discussions to find the size of the ship there were no problems in using the anime to find the proportions

Though if Saitama casually one shots Empty Void like he did in the WC despite all his cosmic powers, I'll do myself a CRT to add that to Saitama's profile, and additionally I'd remove some Normal Punch scaling you all know about
If this happens the other argument could be he kept his future growth as we actually have no proof he lost that in the first place

Your example is the reflected background image of a panel. It's not better.
I know it has nothing to do but can you answer my next question? I understand that to have Acausality 5 you must be someone impossible to interact with. My question is: if, for example, there is a 2-C being with Acausality 5 in a verse, and then a 1-A character is presented who sees that same character as fiction, will this 1-A character automatically be granted Aca 5? Or should this 1-A guy prove having Aca 5 in the respective meta-qualitative layer in which he is located?

Your example is the reflected background image of a panel. It's not better.
Well in the panel where the crater appears Sitch is looking directly outside during the discussion, you can see that there is a focus on the crater in the panel compared to the road, different from the panel where you showed where the focus was on the hero association

9353528-07653880-556a-4fe8-a0ea-253afa5b139f.jpeg

This graph is official right? Is the infinite talking about growth or strength what is the official translation

Warning! Triggering statement

16/5/2018
Murata: Orochi's disaster level is "Dragon or Above"*

T/N: The Japanese used here is いじょう, meaning "greater or equal to", i.e. ≥. Doesn't outright say God, but that's the same phrase used for Boros.
Wait what's triggering about this

he thinks that this would prove orochi is equal to boros. I already showed why its a flawed logic
I mean, we all know Murata said Orochi's 'above dragon'. It just means that Orochi's ability to delete a chunk of the planet puts him above a certain threshold that Boros also crosses- they could be comparable or they could be 'above dragons' in the same sense that Bakuzan and Elder Centipede are both dragons.

My question is: if, for example, there is a 2-C being with Acausality 5 in a verse, and then a 1-A character is presented who sees that same character as fiction, will this 1-A character automatically be granted Aca 5?
Due to R>F changes they would be immune to anything lower than them, as they'd be treated as fictional entities. They'd only have Acasual 5 if they're Acasual in the Meta-Fictional realm.

I mean, we all know Murata said Orochi's 'above dragon'. It just means that Orochi's ability to delete a chunk of the planet puts him above a certain threshold that Boros also crosses- they could be comparable or they could be 'above dragons' in the same sense that Bakuzan and Elder Centipede are both dragons.
God level threats can destroy the Earth going by Blast, CF Garou and Void. So until they reach that threshold they're just Dragons.

Guys i know this is not place to talk about this….

But the situation here is starting to get out of control and the international media is not helping us that much. Please inform yourselves about Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil. The biggest disaster in the history of our country is actually happening. Donations, sharing, talking to your friends, everything can save lives… Local media is hiding from us, but we citizens have estimated that more than 10 thousand people have already died… Too many corpses floating in the water, dead animals, an entire state was destroyed.

And the rain did not stop yet…
Holy crap! Are you ok?!

How is this the place where I first learn of this?! I hope everything gets better soon...

Back