• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lasers already sounds like a bad thing I want to see cool special abilities how does empty void go from warping space and dimension slash to lasers

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, empty void will probably appear where Flashy and Sonic are, so there should be a moment of interaction between them. Will empty void hurt them or will blast instantly arrive at the location when the chapter starts?

blast is able to sense when god's cube distorts the space. he's able to sense dimensional slash as well. so i believe its just in case empty void is on earth right now rather than another dimension?

Nah they will 100% talk for a little bit blast gave flashy flash a button to call him if void appears meaning unless the chapter opens with flashy immediately pushing it which I doubt cause knowing flashy he will try to fight first

Nah they will 100% talk for a little bit blast gave flashy flash a button to call him if void appears meaning unless the chapter opens with flashy immediately pushing it which I doubt cause knowing flashy he will try to fight first
ohh you´re right, i didn´t remember the button

everyone would expect him to fight but there is also the fact that flash completely recognizes that he's inferior and has no change against him. though he'll probably still fight i guess?

the One Punch Man fanbase will hate every single chapter unless Murata makes Empty Void destroy a multiverse or some shiet like that, y'all need to deactivate the powerscaler brain for a second.
rather than scaling. its consistency of power lvl i guess? expecting a garou quality lvl fight while having ttm lvl.

also murata's hype from X and etc

also i want to see the story a lot. making many theories. i wanna see things about them

the One Punch Man fanbase will hate every single chapter unless Murata makes Empty Void destroy a multiverse or some shiet like that, y'all need to deactivate the powerscaler brain for a second.
I don’t even care about raw power I want to see all crazy abilities sense he literally controls space and time and has gods powers not just standard energy beams

Do you guys think that Fubuki is lesbian or will she eventually get involved with a man?

idk, the “fubuki x psykos” seems so strong for me

Last edited:
Based on what we have seen, she is a lesbian since she was only seen kissing a woman, we have nothing to indicate that she wants to be with a man. But who knows, maybe she is bisexual.

She only did it to seal Psykos' powers though and she was thinking about how Psykos was her enemy just prior to that. The only time we have seen Fubuki be interested in anyone is the Highschool AU where she loves Saitama.

Fubuki had other intentions when she kissed Psykos, so, who knows, it's possible that we are never getting anything relevant related to this in the series

Do you think Tatsumaki still believes that she is stronger than Saitama? or she's just pretending not to accept it (like flash)

surely not.

tatsumaki is not fool, she even stated that she miscalculated against him
True, but even if she considers him strong, I think she still doesn't understand how absurdly powerful Saitama is. It seems that so far the only ones who really know how absurdly powerful Saitama is are Blast, Genos and King.

Back