• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I checked this calc of Beefcake's feat and... I see everyone thinks that he created this crater with one city level punch, although actually it took him dozens of punches. In this case, obtained result must be divided by the number of punches to get Beefcake's real AP per one attack. And the calc as a whole is wank: if you just think logically, you'll understand that 30 megatons blows should have created a shockwave that would obliterate everything within several km radius, not only this relatively small crater.

You will say "but these are wiki rules", but, to be honest, I never put up with this wanking via vaporization and wanking wiki rules. And yet "vapour" looks more like dust from pulverization; have any of you ever seen what the vaporization of a stone looks like in real life to be sure of vapour conjectures? It all just defies common sense. Sorry for me being hot-tempered

So I checked this calc of Beefcake's feat and... I see everyone thinks that he created this crater with one city level punch, although actually it took him dozens of punches. In this case, obtained result must be divided by the number of punches to get Beefcake's real AP per one attack. And the calc as a whole is wank: if you just think logically, you'll understand that 30 megatons blows should have created a shockwave that would obliterate everything within several km radius, not only this relatively small crater.

You will say "but these are wiki rules", but, to be honest, I never put up with this wanking via vaporization and wanking wiki rules. And yet "vapour" looks more like dust from pulverization; have any of you ever seen what the vaporization of a stone looks like in real life to be sure of vapour conjectures? It all just defies common sense. Sorry for me being hot-tempered
We previously had a discussion about downgrading the calc, and IIRC, Beefcake's feat is actually like town level. He was supposed to be downgraded to At least Low 7-B (Via upscaling from the strongest demons) as his crater feat was bunk, but no one got to it for some reason.

I'm still a bit iffy on the crater size itself, but we all agreed the ending stomp did the brunt of the damages. Previously, it was just a small crater.

In all fairness, a Town level attack or anything powerful enough to make that kind of crater in the first place (whether it's pulverization or not) would also obliterate much of the surrounding city. It's just fiction, and we clearly that it rises up from the crater like steam.

Edit: Actually, it probably is just dust. I'll add this to the CRT.

Last edited:
How much did the last calc for this yield? Was it like 7-C? And are we like still deciding to downgrade Beefcake to At least Low 7-B

There were a few. Mine was around that tier, another was way higher than this current calc (Large Mountain level high-end, or something). I think we didn't get around to downgrading him because A) we stopped caring, and B) IIRC, none were any more or less valid.

If the current calc is bunk and we can't decide on a new one, then maybe we should get to downgrading him until we get something new

I'm already adding it to the CRT.

Still haven't got those translations, though.

Edit: F**k it. I'll just get it out of the way. Should be done by tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Before I publish, here's what I've got.
  • メタルナイトと同様の、特種加工が施されている。
  • It has been specially processed in the same way as Metal Knight.

Not saying it is or it still but what if those dots aren't dust or even planets. What if they're actually other portals to alternate realities as well. If that's the case it could set up some higher end feats for the series.

That's an interesting idea. Maybe GOD created his own realm and he's maybe doing shit across the multiverse. Low multiversal OPM when

OPM_0036-022.png

Possible FTL feat? Although Saitama is already on Earth, the crater still hasn't appeared.

We literally have no other timeframe. And we tend to use anime timeframes rather than assume one, unless we have no other option

But I am not assuming a time frame. He reached Earth before the crater even became visible. It takes roughly 1.3 seconds for light to reach Earth from the moon. So Saitama had to move faster than that which is FTL

?

The crater should have been visible the moment he left the surface. And as we see in the anime and manga, it takes Saitama a while to reach while Boros has his internal monologue.

The crater was visible from Moon, not from Earth. Also, the picture I sent a few minutes earlier supports that the crater still wasn't visible from Earth

The ship was collapsing and the heroes spoke and reacted within that timeframe.

It shows that the crater's also not visible even at the end of the chapter, unless you want to say half the Boros fight and Tatsumaki's bombardment took place in 1.8 seconds. If that's the case, the calculation for Saitama's serious punch would also be invalidated due to FTL kinetic energy.

Last edited:
Back