• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
どこまでもつえ強ェ…。!!!! (First panel in where he supposedly says "limitlessly strong")
Deepl: How far they can go... !!!!

The panel below where he supposedly once again says limitlessly: どこまでもコイツをコピーしてやる打うかち克って
DeepL: I'll copy this guy wherever I can.
(DeepL is a machine translation site. kinda better than google translate ig)

Anyways, even with all of these, I cant really find the kanji for limitless in the raws from what I have noticed, so... 🤷‍♂️
Thank you 🙏

Jesus people calm down , the word series in Japanese and Chinese mostly mean/refer to an Arc/Act so no the manga isnt ending and if it was it wont be by some random reply on twitter by murata it would officially be announced. People really freaking out and wanna listen to the WC idiot Smurf whos been hating on the manga for months non stop when no one in japan talking about it or in the japanese twitter or anything.

Jesus people calm down , the word series in Japanese and Chinese mostly mean/refer to an Arc/Act so no the manga isnt ending and if it was it wont be by some random reply on twitter by murata it would officially be announced. People really freaking out and wanna listen to the WC idiot Smurf whos been hating on the manga for months non stop when no one in japan talking about it or in the japanese twitter or anything.
Bro we already over that

It's hard to make matches that aren't stomps, it becomes harder to quantify feats and even when all you're hard work pays off you can't even add matches to their profiles because they're so hard to quantify.
"Given the unfathomably extreme differences in scale between different characters in tiers High 1-B and 1-A, take note that fights between them demand considerable knowledge and analysis, and may often be impossible to determine due to insufficient information." (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules)

I'm pretty sure that the current Versus Thread Rules would allow for matches to be added if they aren't stomps.

Wait, since they were sent flying from the recoil, were they sent flying with similar force to the whole attack or just a fraction? Because I figure a galaxy level energy blast sending them flying in the opposite direction wouldn’t be stopped by a simple moon in the same solar system… and barely damaging said moon.

4-A and still only Above Dragon 🗿
kMChxjg6MPHUGGcCparx7b.jpg

"Best I can give is Above Dragon"

Wait, since they were sent flying from the recoil, were they sent flying with similar force to the whole attack or just a fraction? Because I figure a galaxy level energy blast sending them flying in the opposite direction wouldn’t be stopped by a simple moon in the same solar system… and barely damaging said moon.
Well, this is fiction. I think DB has these examples as well.

Last thing fiction needs to worry about is conservation of energy, which is a big deal with feats like this, but then again, MFTL+ KE would've ripped the universe apart.

4-A and massively ftl yet saitama still can't beat the chad ganondorf

Dunno if it's already happened (Hard to keep up when there's 80 news pages added to this thread every 15 minutes) but has there been a calc for Saitamas lifting strength for the table flip?

4-A and massively ftl yet saitama still can't beat the chad ganondorf

Dunno if it's already happened (Hard to keep up when there's 80 news pages added to this thread every 15 minutes) but has there been a calc for Saitamas lifting strength for the table flip?
There's been no official calc, no. However there's been an "estimation" on page 502.
Not really sure how I'd calc it if he "lifted" the entire planet but assuming that flip moved only a single meter of Io's surface, the surface area of Io is 41910000 km2 or 4.191e+13 m2 and with that 1 m, it'd be a volume of 4.191e+13 m3.

Io has a mass of 8.931938e22 kg and a volume of 2.53e10 km3 or 2.53e+19 m3, meaning a density of 8.931938e22/2.53e+19 = 3530.41027668 kg/m3.

3530.41027668*4.191e+13 = 1.4795949e+17 kg or Class P

Again that's assuming literally a single meter which is inaccurate so the value is likely far higher depending on how pixel calcs go with the size of the shards

I need the help of a member of the calculation team to determine the speed of the moon ping pong.

I can't decide - are we seeing a frozen explosion or is gravity holding the rocks? If we go from the first option, then using the snail speed we can get a good result.

I can't decide - are we seeing a frozen explosion or is gravity holding the rocks? If we go from the first option, then using the snail speed we can get a good result.
It is a shame that we didn't get a timeframe. Though it is a headcanon of mine that it happened in less than 0.0013 seconds

Garou shouldn't be straight-up 4-A. Before copying the Serious Punch best he was doing was matching Saitama's Normal Punches, and even his charged GRB attack didn't leave any real damage on Saitama. Just because Saitama was "scratched" doesn't mean he should scale. Saitama was unbothered. He was likely just talking about the clothes and the little dirt scuff marks on his body.

Garou specifically notes that he needs to copy Saitama's full strength in order to defeat him, and then after managing to copy the Serious Punch he gets stronger, able to survive Serious Punches head on. And even now he is still getting ragdolled by a one-handed Saitama. Some people are wondering if Saitama bled at the final page of this chapter. I say we wait until next week but my prediction is that no, he likely didn't take any real damage yet again. It's just another fake-out.

If Garou was as strong as Serious Saitama from the get-go, he wouldn't need to evolve by copying him with Saitama Mode. Also note Saitama's semblance on Garou's face the first time he uses Saitama Mode (Where he replicates Saitama's dumb casual face) and the second time (Where he replicates Saitama's sharply drawn serious face).

In summary, Garou should be "At least 5-A, Likely High 4-C. 4-A after copying Saitama's Strength"

I've seen a way to scale Boros to Garou. After serious punch², Saitama hit the moon, and he said he felt a deja vu, right? By deja vu he clearly meant the strength he was launched with is the same Boros used to kick his ass to the Moon.

Which means Serious Punch²=Boros Moon kick.

Boros' CSRC>Boros' third form=Serious Punch²

Borosbros, I've done it

Just in case someone didn't comprehend: it's a joke, don't even try to debunk it please

Garou shouldn't be straight-up 4-A. Before copying the Serious Punch best he was doing was matching Saitama's Normal Punches, and even his charged GRB attack didn't leave any real damage on Saitama. Just because Saitama was "scratched" doesn't mean he should scale. Saitama was unbothered. He was likely just talking about the clothes and the little dirt scuff marks on his body.

Garou specifically notes that he needs to copy Saitama's full strength in order to defeat him, and then after managing to copy the Serious Punch he gets stronger, able to survive Serious Punches head on. And even now he is still getting ragdolled by a one-handed Saitama. Some people are wondering if Saitama bled at the final page of this chapter. I say we wait until next week but my prediction is that no, he likely didn't take any real damage yet again. It's just another fake-out.

If Garou was as strong as Serious Saitama from the get-go, he wouldn't need to evolve by copying him with Saitama Mode. Also note Saitama's semblance on Garou's face the first time he uses Saitama Mode (Where he replicates Saitama's dumb casual face) and the second time (Where he replicates Saitama's sharply drawn serious face).

In summary, Garou should be "At least 5-A, Likely High 4-C. 4-A after copying Saitama's Strength"
Garou was literally at the epicentre of the 4-A feat and took zero noticeable damage.

Ngl i still don't really believe the feat is 4-A.i just don't get how they went from a supposedly 4-A feat to a fight with basic tier 5 feats done on a small moon. I ain't gonna believe it til i see the aftereffects

I don't see how that is a problem. Makes sense to me.

Also I want to ask everyone. Going by what we have right now, what rating would Blast get? Assuming we get no clarification in future chapters.

The fact that Saitama moves the portals with his hands even though it is not possible, in theory, and he has managed to get into the phoenix man's dimension also makes me think of some kind of manipulation of reality or toon force for Saitama
It would be Space-Time Manipulation I think

Back