• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The argument of the black void being the moon makes more sense than it being Blast's portal since Blast himself stated his portals couldn't contain that much energy.

Speaking of Blast, he did an interesting speed feat by doing all the portal stuff while Saitama and Garou where 1 inch away from clashing
Ok lightning I think I found direct evidence. Bomb had his energy drained and it weakened him when fubuki used it to amp her healing for Tank Top.
The best thing for now is to gather feats like this, it would be useful to all OPM

On the previous frame, we saw the void behind the fragments. Plus, the speed with which the stones flew out allows you to go beyond the orbit.

Can someone call the members of the calculation group?
From the speed that Saitama launched, the stones were to overcome this a lot and even in the scans, it seems that everything is frozen

Saitama's serious punch was once calced at High 6-A, it got weaker because it went against Boros' CSRC, didn't even destroyed the Earth, therefore the attack nuked most of Saitama's Punch energy and is 4-A since:

4-A - High 6-A = 4-A

Since Boros's casual attacks shouldn't be billions of times weaker than his full power, he scales to At Most 4-A physically

You guys can't top my wank 🗿

It’s probably highly likely the Serious Punch Squared got succed by the Gravity Knuckle technique, Garou has been doing that to his own Fission punches, so it’s somewhat consistent.

Considering it’s 4 Blast Tier beings, it’s just a bigger black hole.

But we’ll truly never know until Saitama and Garou return to Earth… or point to the sky and say “yo, did we do that?” and there’s just a chunk of the universe missing which is slowly getting larger.

You guys can't top my wank
Boros far upscales from Boris.

Boros was the dominator of the universe. Therefore, he is universe level.

It is highly unlikely that Boros didn't come across "God" during his travels. So Boros is the reason why "God" is dead.

Boros considered Saitama pathetically weak and held back during the entire fight to give him a feeling of joy while masterfully controlling the situation. He ended up dying of pity.

Dude if blast wasn’t there…. Saitama was totally just down to blow up the earth…..saitama kinda acting like the villain now too.

Something tell me that Blasts Boros is the real Boros. Words like "don't underestimate earth" like why would he say that? Lol but one can only hope

That reminds me

I guess Blast + Saints were enough to control the 4-A energy, which means Boris already far surpassed Boros while not even fully shown. Of course, if we scale their energy to their physicals

IMAGINE if we get something like "I'm not even the strongest of my race"

Saitama gonna pull out the 9 on Garou's ass if you know what I'm saying

avatars-000039657018-umk5f8-t500x500.jpg

Characters get mad all the time, they don’t just outright try to commit planetary genocide because of it
Interstellar Omnicide*

This is not "Oh no, I lost to King" kind of mad. This is far beyond that. Saitama was already extremely pissed. Then he lost the person he cares about most in front of his eyes by the hands of the man he was trying to not kill. It gets worse when you take Saitama's pre-Genos life and usual social status into account.

It is not like he intentionally tries to kill everyone. It is just that he has completely forgotten everything else from sheer rage

Hell, Blast BY HIMSELF was able to hold ALL OF THE ENERGY inside his Gate before the others came to help. You can see Saitama and Garou locked in their clash inside the bubble, which is warping and bulging slightly.

He just couldn’t redirect it safely, but was trying to. He was more worried about Earth than his own well being.

This is easily the best one punch man chapter so far.
We got FULL POWER saitama who is absolutely LIVID.
SAITAMA BLEEDS.
Amazing AP and speed feats. Multi solar system level, MFTL+ and planetary lifting strength.
Boris.
One of the best fighting locations I've ever seen. Io with jupiter background is one of the most creative and unique fighting locations. It's perfect for an all out fight between planetary beings.
This hilarious bullshit.
page_21.png

The table flip secret technique.
And of course, amazing art.
page_14-15.png

page_50-51.png

page_13.png

This is easily the best one punch man chapter so far.
We got FULL POWER saitama who is absolutely LIVID.
SAITAMA BLEEDS.
Amazing AP and speed feats. Multi solar system level, MFTL+ and planetary lifting strength.
Boris.
One of the best fighting locations I've ever seen. Io with jupiter background is one of the most creative and unique fighting locations. It's perfect for an all out fight between planetary beings.
This hilarious bullshit.
page_21.png

The table flip secret technique.
And of course, amazing art.
page_14-15.png

page_50-51.png

page_13.png
Saitama didn’t bleed. The “black specks” happens so many times and he’s never bled before. For instance, when he went “you chicken?” to Thicc Monster Garou.

Interstellar Omnicide*

This is not "Oh no, I lost to King" kind of mad. This is far beyond that. Saitama was already extremely pissed. Then he lost the person he cares about most in front of his eyes by the hands of the man he was trying to not kill. It gets worse when you take Saitama's pre-Genos life and usual social status into account.

It is not like he intentionally tries to kill everyone. It is just that he has completely forgotten everything else from sheer rage

Jepretan%20Layar%202022-03-28%20pada%2020.34.51.png

He didn’t forget about everything. It was 100% intentional

Back