• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iirc, that SCP’s thing is that you can’t say, write or express its name in any way or it abducts you. So its name is blanked out.
SCP-2521

Can't be said with numbers or letters because he will show up, take you and the document with em. Basically, he doesn't like information being spread about him.

However, he is unable to understand symbols and other artistic designs or pictures hence why it's in dots.
wtf

He does. Garou would only beat Silver Surfer only because the latter would fight in character. Not so much if he went all out.

For Doom, who has similar powers and experience with guys like Garou? Don't see Garou winning.

In the lack of further context, as it stands, this is by far the most reasonable take
8566967-7875829488-h5i07.jpg
Nice job to whoever drew this, it's exactly how to understand what happened.

I wonder if full power Saitama is just him not pulling punches, and he has more levels beyond. Like extremely serious or something.
who knows, though some say saitama was referring to garou going all out due to "raws", some say he was referring to himself. (the dudes who translated the latest chapter) but then again, didnt they also seem to have a slight mistranslation error there with the "limitless" part? Assuming that it wasnt a "figure of speech" type of thing, they translated it to limitless, even though no kanji supports that from what I checked, soo... idk.

tho, to answer your question, maybe, maybe not? 🤷‍♂️

Question regarding genos profile

When djd he exactly showed Enchanced senses and Flight
When he showed Electricity manip in bos

I will be incredibly sad if it’s revealed Murata forgot to upload a few pages again like the chapter where God tries to sus out Tatsumaki, and the missing pages is Blast Squad opening a giant black portal for the Serious Punch Squared to get succed through.

Saitama is not close to his full power yet, but at the end of the chapter he might be on the verge considering he just got possibly hurt by an attack equal to his own power

Back