• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is someone planning on recalcing the in training Saitama speed feat? I think ByAsura said it had some problems but idk

When orochi opens his mouth he fragments pieces of his mask, garou makes a lap around the room, does some crazy jumping around shit, makes another lap and jumps to attack orochi and the rocks that fell off his mask are still frozen near his face. Idk if this has been brought up but it’s definitely something worth calcing

When orochi opens his mouth he fragments pieces of his mask, garou makes a lap around the room, does some crazy jumping around shit, makes another lap and jumps to attack orochi and the rocks that fell off his mask are still frozen near his face. Idk if this has been brought up but it’s definitely something worth calcing
Mhm the part were Garou starts speeding up, I see. Interesting, worth calcing ig but idk if it’ll be accepted in the premise that those crumbling pieces could be a “new set” after the initial crumbling.

IMG_8278.png

IMG_8300.png

IMG_8151.png

He also made 2 laps around the room so it’s definitely a feat

The fragments Garou makes while jumping from level to level are probably much higher velocity, anyway.

uh it wasn't an actual debate lol I just dropped "saitama sneezes away naruto verse" in a super chat lol
Lol my bad then.

Well, I didn't treat it as much as an actual debate honestly since the verse would still have to deal with Garou's comparable skills, copy abiliites and vastly higher speed.

I was more pointing out that the argument was not an unbelievable suggestion.

Last edited:
Ok question how much stronger is serious sneeze vs s2 ova sneeze? Any way to tell how much he got stronger from that?
I was more thinking that the way Screwattack calculated One Punch Man's attack potency via how casual he was could work as a measuring stick except much less wanked.

Like for example, one could calculate the energy a sneeze generates and compare it to the normal amount humans generate when punching. I don't expect it to even hope to reach 4-A though.

Last edited:
I was more thinking that the way Screwattack calculated One Punch Man's attack potency via how casual he was could work as a measuring stick except much less wanked.

Like for example, one could calculate the energy a sneeze generates and compare it to the normal amount humans generate when punhing. I don't expect it to even hope to reach 4-A though.
Yeah but I was thinking sense we already have a couple examples of him sneezing, we can estimate how much stronger he got

RULE OF THUMB: NEVER DEBATE ANYBODY ELSE OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE. IT DESTROYS YOUR MENTAL HEALTH ACROSS ALL REGARDS.
to be fair, there are some absolute idiots on this site as well. But most of the people on this site are okay. Whereas on other platforms, 90% of the people are idiots that can't debate for shit

to be fair, there are some absolute idiots on this site as well. But most of the people on this site are okay. Whereas on other platforms, 90% of the people are idiots that can't debate for shit
Facebook is a special breed. Calling Facebook filled with idiots isn't even namecalling, it's just fact. Not just because debaters there aren't exactly the sharpest, but also because FB in general has some really bad and ******-up shit, ****** up enough to incite civil wars in countries. That's how bad the misinformation there goes.

Nah, this is OPM we're talking about whose redraws can range from different costume manifestations to entire plot rewrites. I don't think it wise to assume.

saitama would probably feel emotion just from finding someone strong enough to match him, like how he was able to one shot subterraneans after a few moments of them being able to hurt him because he finally felt a real fight
actually now that I think about it, saitama would've gotten stronger just from the emotions of having that dream
Doesn't Saitama get strong enough every day to one-shot himself from the previous day?

Back