• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been a real long time since we last had a big drawn out Garou match where his skill is debated and then both fandoms get increasingly mad at eachother until it ends.

My take on Saitama's Time Travel and Causality Manipulation

After Saitama performed time travel the divergence of timeline occurs resulting to parallel timeline. Saitama separated from the timeline and proceed to perform causality manipulation. Through reversal of causality the outcome of the battle between the separate timeline are now the same. When Saitama merge to this current timeline further proves that he successfully change the fate of both timelines and backs up by Genos stating that no matter how harsh the situation is in every parallel universe/multiverse Saitama will always save them.

Feel free to correct me.

After Saitama performed time travel the divergence of timeline occurs resulting to parallel timeline. Saitama separated from the timeline and proceed to perform causality manipulation. Through reversal of causality the outcome of the battle between the separate timeline are now the same. When Saitama merge to this current timeline further proves that he successfully change the fate of both timelines and backs up by Genos stating that no matter how harsh the situation is in every parallel universe/multiverse Saitama will always save them.

Feel free to correct me.
Unsupported but a fine theory.

Been a real long time since we last had a big drawn out Garou match where his skill is debated and then both fandoms get increasingly mad at eachother until it ends.
garou vs orochi when

Feel free to correct me.
my take, Boris said it’s borin time and borsed space time into oborlivion, using his collapsing hyperspace roaring cannon to bor the timelines back together, thus causing the alternate future and past saitama to collide, making the alt future saitama disappear

Feel free to correct me.
I always looked at it as the Saitama we saw fighting was still there but a new Saitama traveled back in times. We just didn’t see that POV.

Imagine if GOD gets something as busted as plot manip. (Kratos will be the next Baldy he fights.)
I remember the wild speculations during the chapter 164 redraw about how "God" overwrote the original events to make Garou accept his power. And to be perfectly honest, a part of me still believes that theory. I mean, he is already implied to have reality warping and that's the father of all other busted abilities.

IMG_2554.png

Thanks to Kelp on Discord for rendering Genos new upgrade for me

bro,i am hearing a fanfic where saitama have a harem of the monsters he defeated,and they are all female,and they are alive.
my god is good,but,then i remember something...where the **** is watch dog man?this is a meme or something?he only appeared two times,and he did no more.
other heroes do more things that he did,dammit metal knight did more things that he did,and that guy didn't do a shit

bro,i am hearing a fanfic where saitama have a harem of the monsters he defeated,and they are all female,and they are alive.
my god is good,but,then i remember something...where the **** is watch dog man?this is a meme or something?he only appeared two times,and he did no more.
other heroes do more things that he did,dammit metal knight did more things that he did,and that guy didn't do a shit
Alexander what the **** are you browsing

No idea why Genos using steam and moisture to disperse G4 light lasers isn't included on his Intelligence section, that's a brilliant example of battle IQ.
same with Tatsumaki copying Apollo’s telekinetic waves to find anything that would react to them

you need therapy

Female Garou

Did Mosquito girl become double woman or something?
no, she just took off her mosquito side and became more of a person.
and Kombu infinity went from being one to being 3 other characters.
And do you know what he uses those kombu tentacles for... I think it's easy to decipher.

now here a list of the monsters that are female.
1.vaccine woman
2.the subterranean queen (the subterranean, except that it measures like 4 meters).
3.the beast queen
4.kombu infinity(abbreviated as KI):
nori (with red kombu and big breasts)
midori (small,with clear green kombu and big butt)
kobane (tall with golden kombu,and big legs)
5.deep sea queen(she has a brother,the deep sea king,but he was defeated by her)
6.lady geryshuganshop (she is called ''lady'' and not ''sir'' because that is how she is distinguished as a woman,because geryshuganshop is already a medium genre name)
7.lady boros (the same of the above)
Also in this story Saitama is more recognized (not so much, he is still considered a fraud) but more heroes know him, until now, tank top master, silver fang, mitsuki, the tank top squad, the class A squad.
Do you know who Saitama is.
and again,if you want to know what happen in the story and how they get there,then go watch it(it is in spanish on youtube,if you know spanish,good for you)

Back