• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The anime has little to do with the manga continuity and statements like these are just to hype the finale, the whole point of the Boros fight is to make us think that maybe Saitama found his match only for the reveal to be that Boros had zero chance, therefore any statement about how "even" they were and stuff is null
alright time to go again
Here’s the thing, the webcomic to the manga is a different continuity, with plot points meant to deliberately separate the story itself from the other
The anime, however, is a direct adaptation of all of the manga’s content, with the manga even acknowledging the OVA of all things, so they are certainly meant to be one in the same.
Even so, the manga volume still has a similar statement, saying “what is the earth’s fate” heavily implying the same thing as what was stated for the anime.
In other words, Boros would've one shot flopsumaki neg diff
It doesn't, it says that it would "scorch/lay ruin to Earth"

And the manga itself takes priority over the databook and Boros never states his attack would destroy Earth, that's only in the anime
the secret compus/anime guidebook is what he was referring to, and it's true that both anime boros and the anime guidebook explicitly state that csrc is planet level
this is probably the least important thing since it's about scaling him above tatsumaki, but it's whatever
for what it's worth, the compus is the more up-to-date collection of statement directly approved by ONE
Barely means anything
again, we know that's not true 🗿
That statement only applies to the MA Cadres not Orochi, that's literally what the whole sequence is about and how we scale it currently on his profile. Re-read.
perhaps
Blast has clearly been subjected to an enormous powerup in recent times given he struggled with Elder Centipede like 2 years ago
except, even when he was on earth, he was stronger than tatsumaki to the point where she viewed Saitama the same as him
Elder Centipede is a complete mess of scaling, and I don't think there's really any reasonable explanation for it beyond "elder centipede was built different for that one time"
Tatsumaki can atomize almost everyone Saitama has faced this means nothing
Tatsumaki was nowhere near the orochi fight

It’s a weak argument regardless though, but the setting and buildup of Saitama vs Boros does make the reader feel like Saitama is secretly saving the S class
Which also falls in line with a common theme of the series and especially season 1, where nobody recognizes him for beating vaccine man when nobody else could, nobody recognized his victory against the deep sea king when nobody else could, nobody recognized him stopping the meteor when nobody else could, nobody recognized him for taking down dark matter (and tatsumaki was just being a bitch when he stepped out the ship), nobody saw him beating sonic or hammerhead, nobody recognized him for beating beefcake either, and even when he destroyed ocean water (who could have killed Garou) Sage himself just assumed it was a fluke
When saitama punched cosmic Garou in front of everyone and they immediately said it was Blast, when Saitama punched Psyrochi and directly saved Tatsumaki from dying, and more

This is horridly taken out of context.

Murata was saying that if Tatsumaki had the telekinetic output to pull a meteor from space then she would have had no problem in bringing the ship down to Earth meaning she would have overpowered the ship's gravity core.

It's not about the ship's durability at all (which she was damaging too mind you), just about the core and the force by which it keeps the ship afloat.
The gravity core is connected to Boros though smh
Another borse W

I cant imagine how this annoys ONE and MURATA, everytime they create a cool character the dogs come from nowhere to downplay it and put him below boros, no matter what
Literally the most recent major enemy, Cosmic Garou, is universally accepted as being able to stomp Boros.
any normal move< any serious move?

gaia cannon clashed with serious squirt gun and canceled it out, this after saitama evolved 2 months after fighting boros LOL

stop this, saitama could’ve stopped CSRC with a finger snap.
1. It had not been 2 months since Boros when he beat Orochi, not nearly that long
2. Saitama’s passive AD (from training, most likely) is so insanely low that it’s not worth mentioning in any powerscaling context
3. The serious squirt gun is only serious because the force needed to make a squirt gun as strong as a punch is absolutely insane, and I think I recall it being well over a 50x multiplier, meaning a “baseline” serious squirt gun would be much weaker than the strongest of normal punches, despite using more effort.

3. The serious squirt gun is only serious because the force needed to make a squirt gun as strong as a punch is absolutely insane, and I think I recall it being well over a 50x multiplier, meaning a “baseline” serious squirt gun would be much weaker than the strongest of normal punches, despite using more effort.

dont try to apply logic in a gag character

Oh for christ sake, Saitama isn't a gag character, he's a parody character. Learn the difference.
saitama is not a parody character, he is not imitating any character.

A gag character exists to be a joke. Think Jar Jar Binks. He is just one big punchline. These characters don't really contribute much to the plot; they are there as the “plucky comic relief.” A parody character is a blatant parody of real or fictional people, be it through speech, character quirks, or similar naming.”

I open this thread to find more Boros/Tatsumaki discussion
tony-stark-rolling-eyes.gif

I just realized that Orochi's Gaia Canon feat calced is just his pulling strength. Hope we will have a statement where how powerful the beam actually is

It's more crazy when you know that Gojo's Infinity and Domain Expansion solos 99.9% of the verse. We really need more hax and resistance.
gojo is the strongest of his verse, so that’s expected

most of opm’s top tiers have a wincon against him

but i agree that we lack of hax

Back