• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It could be said that the durability of Boros' ship is superior to the durability of the Moon, as it clearly received less damage than the moon during the lunar jump.

It could be said that the durability of Boros' ship is superior to the durability of the Moon, as it clearly received less damage than the moon during the lunar jump.
I feel like we should just go with "boros did more damage to the ship than this did" as the scaling rather than making the ship's dura high 6-A
that way we can maybe get a more modest durability value so that the generals scaling to the ship isn't such an outlier seeming thing

I spoke facts 🗣️ 🔥
Sonic casually blitzing his shuriken, just to throw more shurikens so Flashy could just dodge both of them at the same time
I don't get the point though. His move doesn't really make sense to me. I prefer the webcomic version. Besides, they also cut out the part where Sonic takes swords from enemies but I guess the previous was chapter enough of indication about that.

its to attack Flash on both sides and give him less time to react, so he has to jump up, which leaves him open for his afterimage kick thing
That's good on paper but it doesn't really work against someone who is comparable to you. Getting to the other side would eat up too much time and would be impossible. If you throw them slow enough to accomplish that, then the attack becomes too easy to dodge.

That's good on paper but it doesn't really work against someone who is comparable to you. Getting to the other side would eat up too much time and would be impossible. If you throw them slow enough to accomplish that, then the attack becomes too easy to dodge.
the shuriken home in automatically, so it works as a danmaku

Really short chapter, but at least we know that one guy can't wank tatsumaki to those shrunken and flash now lol
what???????
do you think that he would use a mhs+ move on Flash?

the shurikens still are ftl, no antifeat, sonic just proofed to be faster than them.

you guys are terrible at scaling, this is why the profiles only changes when me and ziller decide to work

I mean by that logic the wc doesn't make sense either since Flashy is shown to be considerably faster than the shurikens anyway lol

Seems like Murata and his assistants are focusing on other projects as well as doing the manga, mainly the animation stuff

I mean he was running at Saitama and he never holds back in their encounters
He doesn't have to necessarily be holding back in that instance, but instead it seems like his FTL is only in bursts and attacking speeds rather than straight up long distance running.

I mean either way Tatsumaki should probably scale to Sonic due to him being unable to catch her
He barely had two panels there and so I don't think saying "unable to catch" is appropriate. Tatsumaki specifically talked about how he was keeping up and it seemed like Sonic was closing the gap to me.

Besides, a much weaker Sonic could already throw shurikens faster than Tatsumaki could react in close range in an audiobook. Tatsumaki was off-guard though.

I mean, Sonic literally stepped in shit and only then he was caught by her, him blocking the Flashy Kicks may be FTL reaction, but the reason Sonic was caught by Tats wasn't lack of speed, but lack of luck

The only thing connecting Tatsumaki and Sonic are the shurikens, and both Sonic and Flash casually blitzed them in this chapter, Sonic throws a bunch of them and still has enough time to go all the way around to throw more of them in the other direction

I see no scaling for now

Back