• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
None anything he does saitama resists + saitama can copy all his powers

mvoqAAt.png

i guess you´re right

He used it in-character when fighting Garou, which is why I mentioned a "Serious" Saitama
I read it as a character specific thing against Garou. After using it he asks Garou that this is what he wanted right? The point I'm getting is Saitama mocking Garou's motivations rather than him using martial arts because he was forced to.

seriosly, is ridiculous how broken saitama copy powers is, garou copy powers were already broken enough before his cosmic form, even with him combining all of his techniques into a perfect one, even when he had the knowledge of the flow of the energy of the cosmos and it's forces, he still considered that saitama is still able to copy and surpass them to the point he can perfect something garou can't.
like come on, goku with his kamehameha is like nothing in comparison to this guy, saitama is just like medaka kurokami, except that he does not have a specific ability that allows him to copy abilities and surpass them, he can do that by literraly being to strong

Saitama has already somewhat demonstrated the ability to "punch" into other dimensions so it is possible.

that would be so cool ngl

empty void attacking from another dimension with his dimensional slash

flashy flash:
How can we hit him if he is not in this dimension?
saitama: let me show you... serious series: serious dimensional punch

end.

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised to see empty void escaping to another dimension and Saitama already being there or some funny moment like that.

Yes, but something more like empty void hiding in the dimension and when he turn around, Saitama is there. Like when Saitama enters Phoenix Man's dimension saying that he entered through the door and Phoenix Man tells him that there is no door since it is a spiritual space.

Yes, but something more like empty void hiding in the dimension and when he turn around, Saitama is there. Like when Saitama enters Phoenix Man's dimension saying that he entered through the door and Phoenix Man tells him that there is no door since it is a spiritual space.
saitama vs gojo:
Gojo:you cannot pass infinity
saitama passes infinity
Gojo:how it can be?
Saitama:you just, said alot of stuff and like, nothing
Gojo:but infinity is a spatial ability that makes the space between you and i never end
Saitama:i don't know,seems like just walking normally in a normal distance

saitama vs gojo:
Gojo:you cannot pass infinity
saitama passes infinity
Gojo:how it can be?
Saitama:you just, said alot of stuff and like, nothing
Gojo:but infinity is a spatial ability that makes the space between you and i never end
Saitama:i don't know,seems like just walking normally in a normal distance
I'm sure there will be similar dialogues in Saitama vs empty void. (if there are even dialogues)

Can dimension slash bypass accelerator vector shield?
Nah probably not. Accelerator has 11-D passive vector manipulation. Ans he has countered abilities that spawn-on the target with it. There is also a character in the verse that has the ability to cut through spatial dimensions and they can't get through his barrier.

Nah probably not. Accelerator has 11-D passive vector manipulation. Ans he has countered abilities that spawn-on the target with it. There is also a character in the verse that has the ability to cut through spatial dimensions and they can't get through his barrier.
and what about death manip?

Reasons for him being able to copy? Also how is it useless
People treat it like it's some kind of super amazing and powerful thing...but hell, it's literally just an instinctive reaction, which you can have without needing a damn transformation.
like the series wants to make it seem like something super special, but it is just...instinctive reaction, alot of characters have that and they don't even have a transformation.
sonic can just automatically hit his enemies with a homing attack without even needing to see them

People treat it like it's some kind of super amazing and powerful thing...but hell, it's literally just an instinctive reaction, which you can have without needing a damn transformation.
like the series wants to make it seem like something super special, but it is just...instinctive reaction, alot of characters have that and they don't even have a transformation.
sonic can just automatically hit his enemies with a homing attack without even needing to see them
Then db must be really fodder in skill if that is considered the ultimate skill in their verse I’ve had people tell me goku can dodge saitama zero punch because of his skill

Like even garou was fighting why not even conscious which seems more impressive let alone cosmic garou

Then db must be really fodder in skill if that is considered the ultimate skill in their verse I’ve had people tell me goku can dodge saitama zero punch because of his skill

Like even garou was fighting why not even conscious which seems more impressive let alone cosmic garou
is not considered the ultimate skill, but it considered a hard skill to achieve (even harder than having ERASURE)

It is mui is something not even the gods can get only angels have mastered its literally supposed to be the ultimate skill

But can saitama really copy it?
yes, saitama could, no rather, he should be able to copy it (although as I already said, the skill itself is just a rather restricted way of having an instinctive reaction)

Back