• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, in my opinion Blast is one of the strongest of that group, but I'm sure that at least one of them will be stronger than him.

I know it has to do with the cubes, but how? How did they seal such a powerful being in a dimension in the first place?
I'm starting to believe that blast's intergalactic friends are much more powerful than we think.
The only thing known for now is that Earth's gravity core has something important to do with God's seal

And maybe the Moon, but the spine we saw could easily be because of something else

9335315-f5f63122-a045-49d0-b6dc-6acccfc13830.jpeg

Outer god or no

What exactly entails infinite transcendence between these dimensions??? Why are you assuming higher means infintely superior, when it could just mean the dimensions are full of some dank weed, making everything there "higher"? There is no evidence. For all we know One-Punchman could be 11-A and it's all just a videogame God plays, where he roleplays as an allmighty being when in real life he's just a Kirito wannabe. (Maybe he's the only 3-D character).
The wank in this fandom is unbeliavable sometimes, smh.
Vsbw can't be logical for a moment

considering this chapter will be long since its a redraw and many pages were already there to begin with. this chapter will probably end with empty void appearance or blast. i wonder how he'll enter this time. genjutsu. or void style for real :d

I don't think empty void will appear on the battlefield in the next chapter, rather I think it will show him doing whatever he is doing in the other dimension. And then in the next one he will appear.

Last edited:
I know it has to do with the cubes, but how? How did they seal such a powerful being in a dimension in the first place?
I'm starting to believe that blast's intergalactic friends are much more powerful than we think.
Are they even the one who sealed him?

They literally can’t be the one who sealed him as he was sealed before blast even meets god and I doubt his crew is like leagues above blast himself

Your opinion?
Mid Tiers are cooked (again)

Someone probably made a mistake when adding that ability. This is treated as BFR in Garou's profile as it should be.

Iirc Blast was involved in God's sealing, right. (or at least came back to earth to fix it when Garou did the big FA JIN) That woul probably be a much better justification.

He literally can’t be involved with god sealing when blast first meets god he was still sealed I think he helped repair the seal or prevent god from breaking in after garou attack tho

Back