• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v13

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave Child Emperor enough time to escape, even if they were most likely defeated quite easily.

Child Emperor and Waganma didn't get very far til they ran into Phoenix Man again so the Underdogs did keep G5 busy.

I think he's going to go 100% monster and then rek clown dude and then

Scenario A: The people still recognize him as Amai Mask and cheer for him, leading him to realize that appearances don't matter and he falls out of the monster body like a cocoon like how Garou did but he retains the strength of the form

Scenario B: The people hate him and he almost goes into despair but Saitama shows up and still recognizes him as human, and this causes him to have an epiphany (Maybe he stays monstrous but doesn't think of himself as a monster, maybe he does what Garou did [Cocoon thing])

Pesky Clown has crazy Reactive Evolution... Just like Garou lol.

Tiger to Dragon level in a couple slides.

Also seems to have some other interesting abilities.

It's not reactive evolution. He just stronger with more attention. Which is how he went from Wolf to Dragon within like, 20 minutes, due to the news coverage and the crowd Mask drew.

Unfortunately his biggest feat is just a statement from Amai Mask,

Oh, yeah i guess it was just empowerment. Still interesting nonetheless.

I wonder if he keeps the power he gains from the croud or if it fades away after the croud stops.

His balloon ability seems interesting as well, like some sort of limited resurrection.

I don't know if it's some sort of damage transferral, it's more like the balloons act almost like a life counter for the clown.

If he takes fatal damage, a balloon pops and he gets healed/revived back to his healthy form. So I would just say automatic resurrection that's limited to how many balloons he has

hey guys, this is a bit off topic but SuperAPM keeps changing deep sea king's image to manga panels whereas i have actual high res renders with really well done art. y'all mind contributing to this a little?

Comparison22

I think this is because he wants the profiles to all look relatively the same? As in for them to mostly be black and white?

I personally like your renders better though.

Phoenks said:
I think this is because he wants the profiles to all look relatively the same? As in for them to mostly be black and white?

I personally like your renders better though.
murata's art is great, but they look terrible when used for these types of character profiles. just too messy.

having a proper full body colored render that's transparent is much cleaner and nicer looking.

Yeah idk, i like the renders a bit better, but i think APM is probably going for consistency. You'll have to talk to him I guess.

The ones you posted above are fine to use. The gifs and the non-full body shots you used previously are not recommened however.

Although, This new chapter apparently proves that Noor guy right on disaster levels. They're not fixated, They can change from one to another dependant on the amount of havoc. I guess, We should have listened to his argument more closely. He might have been rash, But he was right.

Anyways, I'm here to make a downgrade. Hellfire Flams and Gale wouldn't shouldn't be mountain level whatsoever, They don't scale to Flashy Flash at all considering they got stomped by him and couldn't endure his flashy slash as well. So they should be downgraded from 7A to 7B.

Tetsucabrah said:
Also they made him spit up blood, they do scale to him. lol
LoL, How is FF's durability city level? It's below that. He has no calc or feat that puts his durability at city level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back