• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not related to anything, but just found out that Peach was meant to have her own Wario like counterpart:

Probably, it might also be Extrasensory Perception but idk.
Extrasensory perception would be an additional sense in relation to the other five (which doesn´t happen in this case)

I recall on Link’s page him having Perception and Illusion Negation with the Lens of Truth since it can see invisible stuff, so maybe that?
In this context, I don't think this qualifies for this

I'm working on a Boo rework, and the definition of what is and isn't a Boo is pretty weird. Are Stretches Boos? None of the profiles compiled in the Super Mario Wiki say they are, but, come on, they're obviously Boos. What about Fishing Boos? Despite the name, they behave more like Lakitus than Boos, so I've ruled them as not Boos. And don't let me even get started on the weird stuff found in Ghost Houses, which I'm indexing as possible abilities for Boos. There are the green bubbles, as I mentioned, but there's also the moving holes. What would they be classified as? Spatial Manipulation?

They are. You can see the other end of the floors, and they are stationary. Besides, according to the Super Mario Wiki, the Nintendo Power magazine calls them Haunted Holes.

The boos are likely the source of the haunt. Does anyone know what Mallow crying yields it seems to have covered the mushroom kingdom all the way to tadpole pond

If anyone wants to participate

It´s stated that Mario was empowered by Apricot Luma during the events of Super Mario Galaxy 2, what means that Apricot Luma give power to Mario fight Bowser with the power of a Grand Star, which is 3-C due to being the power source of his Bowser Galaxy Reactor, that would create a galaxy

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back