• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Meat Boy MASSIVE UPGRADE!

So, I watched an all bosses video for Super Meat Boy Forever, aaand the final boss effortlessly absorbs planets and has galaxies for eyes... I'd say we should upgrade Meat Boy, Bandage Girl, and Dr. Fetus's suit to 3-B. Any objections? @Antvasima

I don't think Meat Boy scales. Not only would it be a massive outlier, but Alpha Omega (probably the name of the God-Like final boss) was being casual during the boss fight, and then when enraged, effortlessly overpowered Meat Ninja and Bandage Ripper (aka, Oldman Meat Boy and Grandma Bandage girl)

If they do scale (If anything, they downscale, as they can create blocks that can somewhat stagger Alpha Omega's hands, and they briefly held up a rock being forced upon them as Alpha Omega was pushing the rock on them), it would be in a different key, when they are older.

Dr. Fetus should have Low 2-C prep. He has a button that literally fractures the timeline.

I agree with it being a separate key.
Definitely disagree with the outlier bit, since it’s at the end of a game with its own key, and you haven’t shown any anti feats around that part of the game.
its a ******* MASSIVE JUMP of tier dude, plus weirdly enough their dura dont scale properly at all.

Considering there's disagreement, you cannot make the upgrade.

There's a cutscene immediately after the Omega Alpha fight where Meat Boy and Bandage Girl struggle to hold up some rocks. Also Meat Boy consistently dies to stuff like needles, saws, shards of glass, etc. SMB1 proves that these gameplay deaths are "canon" too.

I didn't think that Omega Alpha's eye was a literal galaxy when I played the game, but his feats of destroying Earth and sucking in numerous planets are legit at least. Wouldn't be opposed to a 3-C rating for Omega Alpha though.

"If anything, they downscale, as they can create blocks that can somewhat stagger Alpha Omega's hands"
That isn't via their own power, it's via a powerup thingy. They do directly counter and destroy Omega Alpha's punches which would mean that they would scale directly based on gameplay. I think its more likely that the fight is an outlier though.

Yeah, Super Meat Boy is only tough because of his regeneration mainly. And the galaxy thing seems outlierish for Super Meat Boy, but he may scale from his own feat; Alpha Omega. And his hands appear much weaker than the rest of his body.

There's also a bunch of abilities I'd like to see added to the Meat Boy profiles from the new game. In terms of AP, there are some feats that would improve their stats that aren't outliers.

well the announcer says that meat boy and banage girl punched a god, meaning that dr. fetus became a god when the timeline fractured.-

I mean it suggests that his power should be far above normal, and that meat damaged him, so it supports the rating somewhat.

It absolutely is not enough to change how we rate something.

I mean the feat still exists.

I still gotta disagree with the outlier point because this really only scales to endgame characters.

Yeah I agree with 00potato, I don't see how it is "outlierish" when it is at the end of their journey in a new game that takes place later in the timeline. That would be like saying Super Goku is outlierish because Kid Goku isn't comparable feat wise.

Super Goku has showings of a huge power boost, Super Meat Boy... does not.

The feat is the evidence of a power boost.

No feats like that exist earlier on but later they do, so him getting stronger is the best inference to be made.

But there's no reason or indication that they got stronger throughout the story. And after the boss fight + anti-feat I mentioned above Meat Boy goes back to dying to everything he was before.

This ain't DOOM or The Elder Scrolls, when a game clearly cares very little about its story (not that there's anything wrong with it), we don't just ignore the gameplay for it.

I mean a story still exists, and since when did this wiki prioritize gameplay?

We always had gameplay always takes a backseat, it’s why platformers can scale above tier 9 for not quickly breaking doors or bricks or dying by falling down pits/landing on spikes.

Dr. Fetus should have Low 2-C prep. He has a button that literally fractures the timeline.
I don't think there's enough evidence to justify Low 2-C, good Age Manipulation and BFR sure, but Low 2-C? I am very unsure about that, also I'm pretty sure I covered most of the hax additions in my CRT. As to why I don't think that button is Low 2-C is what we are actually shown of it doing, which is nuking a planet and sucking an area into it. Now don't get me wrong that COULD be Low 2-C, but I think its a bit too vague.

but the annocer from the neginnig open where he tells how dr. fetus kipnapped nugget, he means that it is a fractured timeline.

But there's no reason or indication that they got stronger throughout the story. And after the boss fight + anti-feat I mentioned above Meat Boy goes back to dying to everything he was before.
Meat boy has 9-B durability and AP. The storyline is were he gets most of his real feats, not the game. Him dying to all these obstacles despite having durability that is enough to not be injured, him being able to die here while in-game is more game mechanics than anything.

but the corpses
Meat boy has 9-B durability and AP. The storyline is were he gets most of his real feats, not the game. Him dying to all these obstacles despite having durability that is enough to not be injured, him being able to die here while in-game is more game mechanics than anything.

but the annocer from the neginnig open where he tells how dr. fetus kipnapped nugget, he means that it is a fractured timeline.
I'm sorry what drugs are you on? There's enough implications that Forever takes place sometime in the future that we should assume that forever takes place in the future. And "fractured timeline" isnt enough for Low 2-C, otherwise every Calamity profiles made would be low 2-C with that in mind.

Last edited:
He's referring to the corpses shown in the chapter 4 boss cutscenes (in both the original game AND this sequel). Meat Boy is also shown dying and regenerating on screen, the game is fully self-aware of how difficult it is and Meat Boy continuously dying to make it past levels is canon to the game's story.

Back