• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Meat Boy MASSIVE UPGRADE!

Moving something by punching it would scale to AP, not lifting strength. Not sure what results it'd get though

Knocking large crates can be done in world 3 (3rd level in? Or does it vary?). The "lifting Omega Alpha's mouth" thing refers to the end cutscene where Meat Boy and Bandage Girl lift that large 'rock', though as DaReaper said the material is unknown.
Oh, I get it now

and tetanusvile crate punching can be done since it's metal and its a cube so we can follow the value of one side

still 9-C, if it managed to get to 9-B it would be a lower level then what the cast already scale to

No worries.

A couple more things that I forgot to mention before. Omega Alpha is able to create black hole-like things during the fight. I doubt this would be legit, and therefore usable as an AP feat for Omega Alpha/Relativistic backing for Meat Boy, but it's still worth mentioning as an ability on his profile. He also appears to be made out of energy, as shown in these clips, which would grant him some form of Intangibility.

The whole final level takes place in space, where the Earth has been destroyed + completely absorbed. Should go without saying that there's no oxygen here, therefore Meat Boy and Bandage Girl should get Self-Sustenance (Type 1). Dr. Fetus also appears here, but there's no proof that he can survive without oxygen if taken out of his suit.

Back