• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Meat Boy MASSIVE UPGRADE!

also should meat boy and bandage girl get a bit more stronger since he flung Dr Fetus and his clones?

Omega_Alpha.png

by the way, should Meat Boy, Bandage Girl, and base Dr. Fetus get Relativistic reaction speeds based on Omega Alpha dragging planets at that speed? specifically asking the greater expert then me @GyroNutz
I have got a good picture here

The clones are weaker then Dr. Fetus durability wise, but nothing should change, Dr. Fetus is superior to meat boy and bandage girl, they worked together to beat him as well.
Bandage Girl and Meat boy are removed so it only shows Omega Alpha
I'll put that image in later, but you are free to do so yourself if you want

The calculations that have been accepted here can probably be applied.

Yeah I don't think the main cast should scale to Omega Alpha. His hands and mouth are immensely smaller in scale, so it's reasonable to assume they weren't moving at Relativistic speeds too.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

What should be done here then?

Well, due to my other CRT and the above sandbox page culminating both crts we have more everything for Dr. Fetus and only a bit for Bandage Girl and Meat Boy, with the former getting more hax and crap, and the two ladders getting a small intelligence upgrade as well as Acrobatics(self-momentum)

I still feel like the tier 5 stuff should be its own key. Dr. Fetus didn't intend for Omega Alpha to destroy the Earth, and it's a separate form/entity. I've made a SMB forever Dr. Fetus profile already, just need to add the Omega Alpha stats

I still feel like the tier 5 stuff should be its own key. Dr. Fetus didn't intend for Omega Alpha to destroy the Earth, and it's a separate form/entity. I've made a SMB forever Dr. Fetus profile already, just need to add the Omega Alpha stats
The rough draft kinda covers Omega Alpha, dont really know what to do with prep except have it at "Town level with nukes (Even weaker nukes would be on this level) Dwarf Star Level at peak preparations (Destroyed the earth with this much force)" so that any good?

Thank you. What Gyro wrote can probably be applied then.

And now we should cover meat boy and bandage girls intelligence upgrade as well as the whole acrobatics thing, I can cover the ladder but im not very comfortable with the former

So above average intelligence or something?

I'm still kinda confused, kinda sounds like a strength feat.
They both already have above average intelligence

Dr. Fetus is stated on his profile "seems to be very skilled in close range combat and with weaponry" the man didn't just TP all over the damn place throwing homing attacks for the whole fight i can just about guarantee outside of gameplay. Bandage Girl and Meat Boy are at least competent in melee

There's also some strength feats within the game, like Meat Boy/Bandage Girl knocking large crates around and lifting Omega Alpha's mouth in the end cutscene, which should scale to the main cast.

Not the mouth but the platform, fairly sure the platform is completely incalculable unfortunately since we have no clue what it is made of(and pre-stellar is a massive outlier for LS). Also did you even watch the omega alpha fight fully through cause I really doubt you did

Knocking large crates can be done in world 3 (3rd level in? Or does it vary?). The "lifting Omega Alpha's mouth" thing refers to the end cutscene where Meat Boy and Bandage Girl lift that large 'rock', though as DaReaper said the material is unknown.

worst thing is about the platform is that it would likely yield good results but too many assumptions would be made.

also are the crates those really holey wooden ones?

Back